- This item has been sold
- Contact: Dave Russell
- Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 07969 714156
- Trade or Private: Private
- Listed: 24th April 2018 11:51 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
Small, friendly driven pheasant/duck shoot. Up to 50 birds per day. Shooting 8 days – 1 duck day in September followed by 7 mixed bird days.
Partners, children and well behaved dogs welcome.
Unexpected vacancy for one Gun due to one of our regular Guns having unexpected work commitments.
3146 total views, 1 today
- Wildfowling on the Ouse Washes and the Wash – Fenland Wildfowlers Association (6 views)
- Fishing and hunting destination (5 views)
- Pheasant and Partridge 150 bird days (5 views)
- Driven Pheasant Shooting Syndicate Vacancies – North Cumbria (5 views)
- Rough Shooting Available – North Herefordshire (4 views)
- Prairie Shoot (4 views)
- Pheasant and Partridge 200 bird days (4 views)
- Pheasant and Partridge Days, 250 birds (4 views)
- Shropshire based simulated days in July (4 views)
- 16th OCTOBER – DRIVEN PHEASANT SHOOTING PEGS AVAILABLE – NORTH CUMBRIA (3 views)