100 driven Partridge day. 9 Guns. £345 inc vat per gun.
Full hospitality and transport is included.
Traditional pheasant and partridge shooting set in the heart of Lincolnshire.
Centred around the Hamlet of Eagle Hall, our shoot covers an area of 3800 acres split into 30 separate drives. It includes 250 acres of mature traditional English woodlands, spinneys and game cover crops. The varied topography allows us to show challenging and testing sport to all abilities.
Please contact us for further in formation.
We supply driven partridge and pheasant days.
Facebook: Eagle Hall Shoot 2016
2773 total views, 1 today
- Game syndicate positions available (29 views)
- Pigeon shooting (21 views)
- Pheasant shoot (16 views)
- Goose and Duck shooting in Scotland (13 views)
- Walk/Stand Rough shoot vacancies in small friendly syndicate (12 views)
- Driven game syndicate (12 views)
- A friendly rough shoot near Chester (9 views)
- Part Time Gamekeeper Opportunity (9 views)
- Simulated Game Days (9 views)
- Driven Pheasant Shooting Syndicate Vacancies – North Cumbria (8 views)