100 driven Partridge day. 9 Guns. £345 inc vat per gun.
Full hospitality and transport is included.
Traditional pheasant and partridge shooting set in the heart of Lincolnshire.
Centred around the Hamlet of Eagle Hall, our shoot covers an area of 3800 acres split into 30 separate drives. It includes 250 acres of mature traditional English woodlands, spinneys and game cover crops. The varied topography allows us to show challenging and testing sport to all abilities.
Please contact us for further in formation.
We supply driven partridge and pheasant days.
Facebook: Eagle Hall Shoot 2016
2947 total views, 1 today
- VARIOUS DAYS IN SUSSEX & SURREY (2 views)
- Hemsworth and District Clay Pigeon Club (1 views)
- Gravelley bridge air rifle club. (1 views)
- Full 200 Bird Driven Day, Monday 25th October 2021 (1 views)
- Thackson`s Well Farm Shoot (1 views)
- Fenland shooting (1 views)
- Fenland Shooting (1 views)
- Full 200 bird day, Friday 1st October (1 views)
- Monday 1st November, 125 bird day, 1 gun available (1 views)