Prices include VAT, elevenses lunch in the field, in the Hall or Hill Farm depending on the day and time of year, tea and coffee. Prices are based on teams of 9 guns.
125 bird day is £458.33 per gun
150 bird day is £550.00 per gun
200 bird day is £733.33 per gun.
We don’t charge any overages and welcome in experienced guns with the option of a loader/mentor for an extra fee of £50 to be paid on the day. For non shooting guests are half guns we ask for an extra fee of £15.00 to cover the extra meal.
Please contact for dates
269 total views, 2 today
- Deer Stalking in Norfolk and Suffolk (5 views)
- Prairie Shoot (2 views)
- Rough shoot near Northop/Chester (2 views)
- Southend Gun Club (2 views)
- Norton Shooting Syndicate (2 views)
- Goose & Duck Shooting Dumfries & Galloway Scotland (2 views)
- 125, 150 and 200 bird days for single or small groups of guns. (2 views)
- Pest control opportunity wanted (2 views)
- Shooting syndicate wanted in the Midlands. (2 views)
- Looking for shooting permission for airguns 2 or 3 man team – North England (2 views)