Prices include VAT, elevenses lunch in the field, in the Hall or Hill Farm depending on the day and time of year, tea and coffee. Prices are based on teams of 9 guns.
125 bird day is £458.33 per gun
150 bird day is £550.00 per gun
200 bird day is £733.33 per gun.
We don’t charge any overages and welcome in experienced guns with the option of a loader/mentor for an extra fee of £50 to be paid on the day. For non shooting guests are half guns we ask for an extra fee of £15.00 to cover the extra meal.
Please contact for dates
1605 total views, 2 today
- Places on syndicate in Northumberland – Kielder Country Sport (10 views)
- A friendly rough shoot near Chester (7 views)
- Rough Hey Shoot (6 views)
- Goose & Duck Shooting Dumfries & Galloway Scotland (6 views)
- Rifleman Firearms – 90-Yard Air Rifle Range (5 views)
- Shalden Shooting School (5 views)
- Walked Up / Rough / Mini Driven / Friendly Syndicate, Powys (5 views)
- Reading Air Target Shooting Club (4 views)
- Self keepered shoot between Monmouth and Chepstow (4 views)
- Established DIY Syndicate North somerset (3 views)