Prices include VAT, elevenses lunch in the field, in the Hall or Hill Farm depending on the day and time of year, tea and coffee. Prices are based on teams of 9 guns.
125 bird day is £458.33 per gun
150 bird day is £550.00 per gun
200 bird day is £733.33 per gun.
We don’t charge any overages and welcome in experienced guns with the option of a loader/mentor for an extra fee of £50 to be paid on the day. For non shooting guests are half guns we ask for an extra fee of £15.00 to cover the extra meal.
Please contact for dates
805 total views, 3 today
- Driven Pheasant and Duck (9 views)
- Pheasant shoot available near Selkirk, Scottish Borders (9 views)
- ROUGH SHOOT FOR LEASE (7 views)
- Rifleman Firearms – 90-Yard Air Rifle Range (7 views)
- Goose & Duck Shooting Dumfries & Galloway Scotland (6 views)
- Wildfowling on the Humber – West Riding Wildfowlers (5 views)
- Friendly farm shoot in Norfolk (5 views)
- Established DIY Syndicate North somerset (5 views)
- Driven pheasants at Sweethope Shooting (4 views)
- Aiver Wood (4 views)