This is a 125 bird day on Thursday 5th September 2019, this will be our second or third date in the season. We have 9 guns available at £458.33 per gun. This includes VAT, transport, drinks at 11am, lunch, tea and coffee.
If you require a loader/minder we charge £50, this is to be paid on the day. We also allow sharing guns.
609 total views, 4 today
- Goose & Duck Shooting Dumfries & Galloway Scotland (5 views)
- Taw and Torridge wildfowlers (5 views)
- Full and half gun syndicate memberships available 2019/2020 (5 views)
- Driven Pheasant Shooting Syndicate Vacancies – North Cumbria (4 views)
- claypigeonscotland (4 views)
- Air Rifle Hunting with the Kent Wildfowlers (4 views)
- Driven Clay Company Lancashire (4 views)
- Teign Valley Trappers (4 views)
- Small friendly Rough/Stand shooting syndicate (4 views)
- NOVICE DRIVEN PHEASANT SHOOTING CUMBRIA 26th October (4 views)