- Contact: Ben
- Contact Email: Thurlowemail@example.com
- Phone: 07587036358
- Trade or Private: Private
- Listed: 30th September 2019 9:33 am
- Expires: 163 days, 13 hours
I have a few guns remaining on a 125 head driven day near north cave East Yorkshire on the 18th October.
There are 9 guns in total with each peg being £400 per peg. The day will also include drinks, nibbles and a light lunch after the shoot. With abit of luck there may also be some photography to capture the day.
The shoot is located right on the edge of the Yorkshire wolds but is relatively flat. Birds shown from game crops and woodland with some nice birds. Mostly pheasant and partridge with the odd duck about if people want to shoot them.
Please get in touch if interested.
New shots welcome providing they can provide a reference to prove their safety on driven days.
(Photo not of the shoot in question)
** 1 gun remaining **
123 total views, 4 today
- Wildfowling on the Ouse Washes and the Wash – Fenland Wildfowlers Association (6 views)
- Thackson`s Well Farm Shoot (6 views)
- Ladys Wood Shooting School (6 views)
- crows/pigeons/magpies near Stirling (6 views)
- Deer Stalking Available in Herefordshire (5 views)
- Taw and Torridge wildfowlers (5 views)
- Pegs Driven Pheasants carmarthen S/w wales (5 views)
- A friendly rough shoot near Chester (5 views)
- Deer stalking 2019/20 Outer Hebrides – North Uist (5 views)
- 16th OCTOBER – DRIVEN PHEASANT SHOOTING PEGS AVAILABLE – NORTH CUMBRIA (4 views)