We have 3 pegs available on the 16th October for guests to shoot with our regular syndicate guns at Holm Hill Estate
Holm Hill Shoot extends to just under 3000 acres and is located in North Cumbria overlooked by the Northern Fells at Caldbeck. The shoot is just South of Carlisle near Dalston and only 10 minutes from the M6. A central postcode is CA5 7AH. The format will be fully driven standing 9 guns per day. Full syndicate guns will shoot 8 days & half guns get 4 days. Shooting on average of 80 bird days over the course of the season.
Land & topography�Holm Hill has a good mixture of topography with well spaced mature hardwood and softwood woodland as well as some cover crops. Many drives are off rolling hills which present challenging and rewarding shooting. There are notable drives from the mature woodland at Fir Banks which show varied and testing birds over and along the River Caldew, the renowned Raughton Wood from the hilltop and over to Clay Bank, Red Ghyll falling down the valley to Gaitsgill and that’s to name just a handful from the 15 or so main drives. Due to the great quantity of drives a fantastic variety of shooting will be had over the course of the season for syndicate members.
Days will be fully catered with breakfast and lunch at the bothy and elevenses in the field subject to any Covid-19 restrictions and adaptations.
If you wish to take a single gun on a syndicate day it’s priced at – £360.
Dates are as follows;
Shoot viewings can be arranged.
If you are interested or require further information please drop me an email to Sam.email@example.com
2225 total views, 4 today
- Hemsworth and District Clay Pigeon Club (5 views)
- Boxing Day Shoot – Pheasant & Partridge (5 views)
- Prairie Shoot (5 views)
- Walk/Stand Rough shoot vacancies in small friendly syndicate (5 views)
- Corporate Clay Pigeon Shooting Days, Derbyshire (4 views)
- 16th OCTOBER – DRIVEN PHEASANT SHOOTING PEGS AVAILABLE – NORTH CUMBRIA (4 views)
- Simulated Driven Game at Teasses Estate (4 views)
- Shropshire based simulated days in June (4 views)
- Shropshire based simulated days in April (4 views)
- DRIVEN PHEASANT SHOOTING PEGS AVAILABLE – NORTH CUMBRIA (4 views)