** 2 VACANCIES **
We have 2 vacancies in our friendly rough shoot near Chester.
Established 15 years ago, this shoot covers land on the Welsh bank of the Dee estuary and covers three farms with a mixture of grazing, crops, ponds and woodland.
Members enjoy pigeon shooting throughout the year, including decoying over cereal crops in the Summer.
We are a DIY shoot, raising and releasing pheasants, and we have three good duck ponds. The 2019/20 season’s bag included pheasants, partridges, ducks and geese.
We have set organised shoot days for game, on 6 Saturdays in October, November and December when we meet and shoot as two teams, alternating between standing and beating.
January is “open” to members for walked up game, wildfowl and pigeon shooting.
Access to the shoot is very easy; we are minutes away from the North Wales Expressway, and not far from Chester.
Membership is £400 per year plus a one off joining fee in the first year of £30.
We are a very friendly shoot and shoot days are very relaxed and enjoyable.
Please get in touch for a chat, and we can arrange to meet at the shoot for a look around.
5489 total views, 4 today
- Thackson`s Well Farm Shoot (4 views)
- A friendly rough shoot near Chester (4 views)
- Game syndicate positions available (3 views)
- Pheasant and Partridge 150 bird days (2 views)
- Self keepered shoot between Monmouth and Chepstow (2 views)
- Aiver Wood (2 views)
- Boxing Day Shoot – Pheasant & Partridge (2 views)
- Pheasant and Partridge Days, 250 birds (1 views)
- Shropshire based simulated days in April (1 views)
- Pheasant shoot (1 views)