** 2 VACANCIES LEFT **
We have 2 vacancies in our friendly rough shoot near Chester.
Established 14 years ago, this shoot covers land on the Welsh bank of the Dee estuary and covers two farms with a mixture of grazing, crops, ponds and woodland. Plus (Extra land this year).
Members enjoy pigeon shooting throughout the year, including decoying over cereal crops in the Summer.
We are a DIY shoot, raising and releasing pheasants, and we have three good duck ponds.
We have set organised shoot days for game, on 6 Saturdays in October, November and December when we meet and shoot as two teams, alternating between standing and beating.
January is “open” to members for walked up game, wildfowl and pigeon shooting.
Access to the shoot is very easy; we are minutes away from the North Wales Expressway, and not far from Chester.
Membership is £400 per year plus a one off joining fee in the first year of £30.
We are a very friendly shoot and shoot days are very relaxed and enjoyable.
Please get in touch for a chat, and we can arrange to meet at the shoot for a look around.
2695 total views, 6 today
- Thackson`s Well Farm Shoot (8 views)
- Deer stalking 2019/20 Outer Hebrides – North Uist (7 views)
- Wildfowling on the Ouse Washes and the Wash – Fenland Wildfowlers Association (7 views)
- crows/pigeons/magpies near Stirling (7 views)
- A friendly rough shoot near Chester (6 views)
- Deer Stalking Available in Herefordshire (6 views)
- Taw and Torridge wildfowlers (6 views)
- Ladys Wood Shooting School (6 views)
- Pegs Driven Pheasants carmarthen S/w wales (6 views)
- Goose & Duck Shooting Dumfries & Galloway Scotland (5 views)