Vacancies in our friendly game shoot in North Wales, not far from the market town of Mold.
We shoot over 3 farms of grazing, crops, rivers and ponds and woodland.
The land has hills and valleys that enable the birds to be shown well.
We raise pheasants and Mallard and shoot 6 named drives plus cover crop drives, and an exciting duck drive. All show the birds extremely well.
We shoot on Saturdays, fortnightly October to January inclusive, shooting as two teams who alternate between standing and beating. The bag is shared between the members, averaging between 30 and 50 head of game per day. We then retire to the local shoot pub for a chat and a reviving drink.
There are 8 days shooting. Members also enjoy woodpigeon, crow and rabbit shooting throughout the year and we have some very popular, informal social events.
2 half guns places available at £490 per annum (4 days). There is also a one-off joining fee of £30.
Please get in touch and we can have a chat, and meet up for a walk around the shoot.
4296 total views, 1 today
- Wildfowling on the Ouse Washes and the Wash – Fenland Wildfowlers Association (6 views)
- Driven Pheasant Shooting Syndicate Vacancies – North Cumbria (5 views)
- Fishing and hunting destination (5 views)
- Pheasant and Partridge 150 bird days (5 views)
- Pheasant and Partridge 200 bird days (4 views)
- Pheasant and Partridge Days, 250 birds (4 views)
- Shropshire based simulated days in July (4 views)
- Rough Shooting Available – North Herefordshire (4 views)
- Prairie Shoot (4 views)
- Boxing Day Shoot – Pheasant & Partridge (3 views)