This popular shoot has full/half gun syndicate vacancies for this year. Good birds, good shooting and great company. Stand and beat format, Saturdays.
We shoot over undulating land that shows the birds well, and enjoy a mixture of game crops, grazing, arable crops, ponds and woodlands. The woodlands, copses and ponds have been fenced as part of environmental improvements of the land.
We raise pheasants from poults and release ducks onto our ponds. We have some work parties and members can help with checking, feeding and predator control. As well as pheasants and ducks, we have woodcock.
We have set organised shoot days on Saturdays, shooting as two teams, alternating between standing and beating.
The shooting is “open” to members for pigeon, crows and other vermin shooting outside of the game season.
Access is very easy, as we are not far from Chester. £820 full Gun and £460 half Gun.
2845 total views, 3 today
- Full Gun Available Chipping Ongar (9 views)
- Hall farm (8 views)
- Various Days in the heart of the Vale of belvoir (5 views)
- Wildfowling on the North Shore of the Humber Estuary – Hull and East Riding Wildfowler’s Association. (4 views)
- Thursday 23rd December, 125 bird day, 2 guns available (4 views)
- SCOTLAND INLAND GOOSE & DUCK SHOOTING DEER STALKING (4 views)
- Simulated Driven Game at Teasses Estate (4 views)
- Full 200 Bird Driven Day, Monday 25th October 2021 (3 views)
- Rough shooting close to Ruthin, North Wales (3 views)
- Thursday 21st October, 200 bird day, 2 guns available (3 views)