This popular shoot has full/half gun syndicate vacancies for this year. Good birds, good shooting and great company. Stand and beat format, Saturdays.
We shoot over undulating land that shows the birds well, and enjoy a mixture of game crops, grazing, arable crops, ponds and woodlands. The woodlands, copses and ponds have been fenced as part of environmental improvements of the land.
We raise pheasants from poults and release ducks onto our ponds. We have some work parties and members can help with checking, feeding and predator control. As well as pheasants and ducks, we have woodcock.
We have set organised shoot days on Saturdays, shooting as two teams, alternating between standing and beating.
The shooting is “open” to members for pigeon, crows and other vermin shooting outside of the game season.
Access is very easy, as we are not far from Chester. £820 full Gun and £460 half Gun.
2645 total views, 3 today
- DRIVEN PHEASANT SHOOTING PEGS AVAILABLE – NORTH CUMBRIA (15 views)
- Fallow and Muntjac deer stalking (13 views)
- Thackson`s Well Farm Shoot (10 views)
- Wildfowling on the Ouse Washes and the Wash – Fenland Wildfowlers Association (10 views)
- KielGreen (8 views)
- Driven Pheasant Shooting Syndicate Vacancies – North Cumbria (8 views)
- 7th October Mowbreck Hall Farm Shoot (8 views)
- No frills walked up pheasant shooting – North Herefordshire (8 views)
- Small friendly Rough/Stand shooting syndicate (7 views)
- Driven Pheasant Shooting North Herefordshire. (6 views)