Vacancies in our friendly DIY game shoot in North Wales, not far from Chester.
We shoot over about 400 acres of grazing, crops, rivers and ponds and woodland. The land has hills and valleys that enable the birds to be shown well. The woodlands and copses have been fenced off as part of the Shoot’s environmental improvement of the land and the cover is improving each year.
We raise pheasants and Mallard. There are 6 named drives, cover crop drives, and an exciting duck drive. All show the birds extremely well.
We shoot on Saturdays, fortnightly October to January. We shoot as two teams, alternating between standing and beating. The bag is shared between the members, averaging between 30 and 50 head of game per day. We then retire to the local shoot pub for a chat and a reviving drink.
There are 8 days shooting plus Captain’s day, and an end of season shoot. Members also enjoy pigeon, crow and rabbit shooting throughout the year and some very popular informal social events.
£860 per annum for a full gun (8 days). Half guns are welcome at £480 per annum (4 days).
Please get in touch if you have any questions, and we can have a chat, and then meet up for a walk around if you are interested in joining us.
994 total views, 6 today
- Hainult shooting syndicate 2018 under new management (17 views)
- Simulated Game Days (9 views)
- Prairie Shoot (6 views)
- A friendly, Saturday stand and beat game shoot near Mold (6 views)
- Driven pheasants at Sweethope Shooting (6 views)
- Rough shoot near Northop/Chester (5 views)
- Rifleman Firearms – 90-Yard Air Rifle Range (4 views)
- Gun available in a small, friendly syndicate close to Chipping Ongar (4 views)
- SIMULATED GAME DAYS RUTLAND (3 views)
- Friendly farm shoot in Norfolk (3 views)