We have Woodpigeon shooting available during the following months; February, March, April into early May then again in July, August & September. We have grounds throughout Suffolk & Norfolk.
We can supply all the equipment or offer ‘DIY’ day but please ‘DIY’ days are strictly for experienced pigeon shooters.
2025 total views, 8 today
- A friendly rough shoot near Chester (13 views)
- Hemsworth and District Clay Pigeon Club (8 views)
- Shropshire based simulated days in April (8 views)
- Pheasant and Partridge Days, 250 birds (7 views)
- Driven Pheasant Shooting Syndicate Vacancies – North Cumbria (7 views)
- Walk/Stand Rough shoot vacancies in small friendly syndicate (7 views)
- Wildfowling on the Ouse Washes and the Wash – Fenland Wildfowlers Association (7 views)
- Simulated Driven Game at Teasses Estate (6 views)
- Prairie Shoot (6 views)
- Pheasant and Partridge 200 bird days (6 views)