We have driven game shooting and rough shooting available for the 2020/21 season. We shoot from September through until the last day of the season.
Driven game days for partridges and pheasants from 125 – 400 head.
Rough Shooting for mixed bags of fur/feather from 25 head.
Most of our days are booked to full teams but we also set aside some 20-30 days a season for individual Guns and part teams to join us and make up team numbers. These are genuine ‘peg only’ days and not odd pegs on syndicate days.
Please contact us via email with your requirements.
1842 total views, 1 today
- SYNDICATE SHOOT (5 views)
- Pheasant shoot (3 views)
- Self keepered shoot between Monmouth and Chepstow (3 views)
- Aiver Wood (3 views)
- SCOTLAND INLAND GOOSE & DUCK SHOOTING DEER STALKING (3 views)
- Thackson`s Well Farm Shoot (3 views)
- A friendly rough shoot near Chester (3 views)
- Goose and Duck shooting in Scotland (2 views)
- Firle Shooting (1 views)
- Boxing Day Shoot – Pheasant & Partridge (1 views)