We have driven game shooting and rough shooting available for the 2020/21 season. We shoot from September through until the last day of the season.
Driven game days for partridges and pheasants from 125 – 400 head.
Rough Shooting for mixed bags of fur/feather from 25 head.
Most of our days are booked to full teams but we also set aside some 20-30 days a season for individual Guns and part teams to join us and make up team numbers. These are genuine ‘peg only’ days and not odd pegs on syndicate days.
Please contact us via email with your requirements.
2005 total views, 2 today
- Isle of Rum Stag Stalking (6 views)
- SVCC (3 views)
- Pest Control Membership (2 views)
- Rowhay Farm shooting 150 – 200 bird day (2 views)
- Gravelley bridge air rifle club. (2 views)
- Thursday 7th October, 200 bird day, 3 guns available (1 views)
- Fenland shooting (1 views)
- Various Days in the heart of the Vale of belvoir (1 views)
- Thackson`s Well Farm Shoot (1 views)
- Watsons Wood Clay Pigeon Shooting School (1 views)