We have driven game shooting and rough shooting available for the 2020/21 season. We shoot from September through until the last day of the season.
Driven game days for partridges and pheasants from 125 – 400 head.
Rough Shooting for mixed bags of fur/feather from 25 head.
Most of our days are booked to full teams but we also set aside some 20-30 days a season for individual Guns and part teams to join us and make up team numbers. These are genuine ‘peg only’ days and not odd pegs on syndicate days.
Please contact us via email with your requirements.
348 total views, 1 today
- Self keepered shoot between Monmouth and Chepstow (7 views)
- small driven shoot near berwick (7 views)
- Pest shooting (7 views)
- Iscoed Syndicate (7 views)
- Driven Shooting Full Team Only 125 or 150birds Saturday 5th December 2020 (flexible) (7 views)
- Simulated Game Days (6 views)
- Driven Shooting 150 birds Tuesday 24th November 2020 5 Guns Left (5 views)
- Prairie Shoot (5 views)
- Deer Stalking in Norfolk and Suffolk (4 views)
- Driven Shooting Full Team Only 200 birds Tuesday 1st September (flexible) (4 views)