We have stalking available for 5 species, Muntjac, CWD, Roe, Fallow & Reds. Stalking is mainly high seat with some walk stalks available. We have grounds in both Suffolk & Norfolk and have some of the largest Red Deer in the UK in our areas. Mostly ‘cull’ animals but some good trophies by prior arrangement.
We charge a single price for an outing no matter which species and the price includes the shooting of one ‘cull’ animal.
For further details please view our website or email us email@example.com.
1777 total views, 4 today
- Wildfowling on the Ouse Washes and the Wash – Fenland Wildfowlers Association (6 views)
- Driven Pheasant Shooting Syndicate Vacancies – North Cumbria (5 views)
- Fishing and hunting destination (5 views)
- Pheasant and Partridge 150 bird days (5 views)
- Pheasant and Partridge 200 bird days (4 views)
- Shropshire based simulated days in July (4 views)
- Rough Shooting Available – North Herefordshire (4 views)
- Prairie Shoot (4 views)
- Shropshire based simulated days in May (3 views)
- Boxing Day Shoot – Pheasant & Partridge (3 views)