We have stalking available for 5 species, Muntjac, CWD, Roe, Fallow & Reds. Stalking is mainly high seat with some walk stalks available. We have grounds in both Suffolk & Norfolk and have some of the largest Red Deer in the UK in our areas. Mostly ‘cull’ animals but some good trophies by prior arrangement.
We charge a single price for an outing no matter which species and the price includes the shooting of one ‘cull’ animal.
For further details please view our website or email us firstname.lastname@example.org.
2222 total views, 1 today
- Game syndicate positions available (3 views)
- Thackson`s Well Farm Shoot (3 views)
- A friendly rough shoot near Chester (3 views)
- Self keepered shoot between Monmouth and Chepstow (2 views)
- Aiver Wood (2 views)
- Pheasant and Partridge Days 175 Bird Days (1 views)
- Pheasant and Partridge 150 bird days (1 views)
- Pheasant and Partridge Days, 250 birds (1 views)
- Shropshire based simulated days in April (1 views)
- Pheasant shoot (1 views)