- Contact: Rebecca Kirk
- Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 01476 247 128
- Website: http://www.buckminster.co.uk/country-sports/shooting/
- Trade or Private: Trade
- Listed: 14th February 2017 11:37 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
Buckminster Shoot is set within stunningly tranquil and picturesque countryside offering an array of established drives suitable for all levels. The rolling countryside, historic parkland, majestic lake and quirky quarries make for pleasant surroundings and varied shooting.
The drives are presented from a variety of cover crops, plantations, and woodland. The typical Lincolnshire land provides sort after partridge shooting, whilst the wooded undulating ground is ideally suited for pheasants.
Offering flexibility to meet all guns’ expectations and shooting conditions, shoot guests are ensured a fantastic shooting experience. With plenty of space on the gun bus, non-shooting guests are of course most welcome and often enjoy the day as much as the guns!
Situated on the Lincolnshire/Leicestershire border just three miles off the A1 and within easy reach of the market towns of Stamford, Melton Mowbray and Grantham. Nottingham, Leicester and Loughborough are also conveniently situated within a twenty-mile radius of the village, and London is only a two hour car journey.
Regardless of guests chose to sculpt their day, they are assured diverse shooting, an abundance of delicious food and drink, and a relaxed welcoming environment.
1230 total views, 3 today
- Friendly farm shoot in Norfolk (7 views)
- Essex Pigeon and Vermin Shooting (5 views)
- Deer Stalking in Norfolk and Suffolk (5 views)
- Syndicate, game and vermin shooting and Lamping (5 views)
- Full 9 gun team on a 200 bird day (4 views)
- Wildfowling on the Ouse Washes and the Wash – Fenland Wildfowlers Association (4 views)
- Driven pheasants at Sweethope Shooting (4 views)
- Norton Shooting Syndicate (3 views)
- Southend Gun Club (3 views)
- 125, 150 and 200 bird days for single or small groups of guns. (3 views)