- Contact: Rebecca Kirk
- Contact Email: email@example.com
- Phone: 01476 247 128
- Website: http://www.buckminster.co.uk/country-sports/shooting/
- Trade or Private: Trade
- Listed: 14th February 2017 11:37 am
- Expires: 18 days, 2 hours
Buckminster Shoot is set within stunningly tranquil and picturesque countryside offering an array of established drives suitable for all levels. The rolling countryside, historic parkland, majestic lake and quirky quarries make for pleasant surroundings and varied shooting.
The drives are presented from a variety of cover crops, plantations, and woodland. The typical Lincolnshire land provides sort after partridge shooting, whilst the wooded undulating ground is ideally suited for pheasants.
Offering flexibility to meet all guns’ expectations and shooting conditions, shoot guests are ensured a fantastic shooting experience. With plenty of space on the gun bus, non-shooting guests are of course most welcome and often enjoy the day as much as the guns!
Situated on the Lincolnshire/Leicestershire border just three miles off the A1 and within easy reach of the market towns of Stamford, Melton Mowbray and Grantham. Nottingham, Leicester and Loughborough are also conveniently situated within a twenty-mile radius of the village, and London is only a two hour car journey.
Regardless of guests chose to sculpt their day, they are assured diverse shooting, an abundance of delicious food and drink, and a relaxed welcoming environment.
986 total views, 1 today
- South Shropshire Syndicate has vacancies for 2017/8 (3 views)
- Fox pigeon rabbit etc pest control in Somerset and Wiltshire wanted (3 views)
- Bolton & NRP Shooting Club (2 views)
- LAND WANTED PEST CONTROL/SHOOTING for dear stalking / game shooting all year round near Bristol (2 views)
- Rough / Vermin Shoot wanted (2 views)
- Home counties vermin control (1 views)
- Dymock Gloucestershire (1 views)
- Rough Rovers (1 views)
- Hainault shoot syndicate UNDER NEW MANAGMENT (1 views)
- Buckminster Shoot (1 views)