- Contact: Mike McCart
- Contact Email: email@example.com
- Phone: 07778 562302
- Trade or Private: Private
- Listed: 18th January 2016 9:19 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
Friendly driven pheasant shoot on established shooting estate (over 5000acres)in S.W.Scotland.
We are looking for new likeminded members for our established syndicate,1000/1500 birds to wood, 10 established drives and 7 release pens.
Keepered by myself and my son with help from syndicate members and have plans for all electronic feeders for the woods.
We are looking to expand and to release more birds, any new members will be expected as part of membership to help repair pens, general shoot maintenance and help with feed parties when birds to the woods.
Genuinely interested persons (biddable dogs very welcome)
apply in first instance to my email as below.
Further details available to genuinely interested persons.
£750 for full gun shooting 8/9 days Saturdays £400 half gun.
BASC membership insurance or equivalent a necessity.
2477 total views, 1 today
- Isle of Rum Stag Stalking (6 views)
- SVCC (3 views)
- Rowhay Farm shooting 150 – 200 bird day (2 views)
- Gravelley bridge air rifle club. (2 views)
- Fenland shooting (1 views)
- Various Days in the heart of the Vale of belvoir (1 views)
- Thackson`s Well Farm Shoot (1 views)
- Watsons Wood Clay Pigeon Shooting School (1 views)
- Thursday 21st October, 200 bird day, 1 gun available (1 views)
- Limited Driven Syndicate Places (1 views)