Our syndicate has been running since approximately 1950. It has always been based in the Stockport area but the shooting grounds are in Wales, Cumbria and Scotland. The syndicate is a rough shooting syndicate, but we do put down approximately 350-400 pheasants per year. We do not have driven days, we are just happy to walk around the shoots and maybe bag a brace of game or shoot some rooks and crows to help out the land owners.
We average 20-25 members each year, this allows us to finance the shoots and put down the pheasants. Monthly meetings are held at the Crown Hotel, Hazel Grove, Stockport on the first Wednesday of each month at 8pm.
5533 total views, 1 today
- A friendly rough shoot near Chester (3 views)
- Game syndicate positions available (2 views)
- Thackson`s Well Farm Shoot (2 views)
- Aiver Wood (2 views)
- Self keepered shoot between Monmouth and Chepstow (2 views)
- Part Time Gamekeeper Opportunity (1 views)
- Simulated Game Days (1 views)
- Boxing Day Shoot – Pheasant & Partridge (1 views)
- Pheasant and Partridge Days 175 Bird Days (1 views)
- Pheasant and Partridge 150 bird days (1 views)