Our syndicate has been running since approximately 1950. It has always been based in the Stockport area but the shooting grounds are in Wales, Cumbria and Scotland. The syndicate is a rough shooting syndicate, but we do put down approximately 350-400 pheasants per year. We do not have driven days, we are just happy to walk around the shoots and maybe bag a brace of game or shoot some rooks and crows to help out the land owners.
We average 20-25 members each year, this allows us to finance the shoots and put down the pheasants. Monthly meetings are held at the Crown Hotel, Hazel Grove, Stockport on the first Wednesday of each month at 8pm.
5682 total views, 2 today
- Pigeon shooting (16 views)
- Fenland shooting (11 views)
- Thackson`s Well Farm Shoot (10 views)
- Various Days in the heart of the Vale of belvoir (9 views)
- Hall farm (9 views)
- Game syndicate positions available (9 views)
- Full 200 Bird Driven Day, Monday 25th October 2021 (8 views)
- Thursday 7th October, 200 bird day, 3 guns available (8 views)
- Thursday 23rd December, 125 bird day, 2 guns available (8 views)
- Pest Control Membership (7 views)