Come to Dartmoor for a fabulous day of driven clay shooting. Great Weeke farm is just five miles from the A30 on the eastern edges of Dartmoor National Park, near the moorland town of Chagford.
Your day will start with tea or coffee and a bacon sandwich, then we’ll head out onto the rolling farmland, Great Weeke will give us open grass fields, deep coombes, peaty bog land, bracken and gorse clad slopes, all providing great opportunities to present driven pheasant partridge pigeon and grouse.
There will be four drives in total, we’ll break for elevenses when you can chat about the birds you have hit and the ones you have missed. A couple more drives and then its time for lunch if you require.
We can also arrange dinner and advise on local accommodation on Dartmoor. We can cater for parties of between eight and eighteen guns, whether a private party or a single gun you’ll be welcomed and assisted as you need.
If you would like a simulated game day on your land, just ask we can come to you.
3350 total views, 1 today
- Isle of Rum Stag Stalking (6 views)
- SVCC (3 views)
- Rowhay Farm shooting 150 – 200 bird day (2 views)
- Gravelley bridge air rifle club. (2 views)
- Cornwall Airgunners Club (1 views)
- Thursday 7th October, 200 bird day, 3 guns available (1 views)
- Pest Control Membership (1 views)
- Fenland shooting (1 views)
- Various Days in the heart of the Vale of belvoir (1 views)
- Thackson`s Well Farm Shoot (1 views)