- Contact: Robert preston
- Contact Email: Robbiepreston54@yahoo.co.uk
- Phone: 07983983451
- Trade or Private: Private
- Listed: 4th July 2018 9:10 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
Docking Lodge Estate
150 Bird days available.
Docking lodge estate is set over 1200 acres of arable land with 46 acres of woodland and shelter belts also 35 acres of maize cover crops set out to make the most of the terrain and providing challenging birds.
The estate is only 8 miles from the coast and 5 miles from popular Burnham Market and Royal Sandringham.
We have two partridge only days in October and 1 mixed day in November.
All days consist of 6 drives and full hospitality provided.
Full teams of up to nine guns only.
November date sold.
3539 total views, 1 today
- Self keepered shoot between Monmouth and Chepstow (3 views)
- SCOTLAND INLAND GOOSE & DUCK SHOOTING DEER STALKING (3 views)
- Thackson`s Well Farm Shoot (2 views)
- Pheasant shoot (2 views)
- Pheasant and Partridge Days 175 Bird Days (2 views)
- Woodpigeon shooting in Fife Scotland (2 views)
- Walk/Stand Rough shoot vacancies in small friendly syndicate (1 views)
- Shropshire based simulated days in May (1 views)
- Pigeon shooting (1 views)
- Pheasant and Partridge Days, 250 birds (1 views)