- Contact: Christopher Brindle
- Contact Email: Drivenclaycompanyinfo@gmail.com
- Phone: 07515916361
- Trade or Private: Private
- Listed: 8th May 2019 11:49 am
- Expires: 43 days, 5 hours
Driven Clay Company offer a huge variety of simulated game opportunities.
We have 8 venues and over 60 drives ranging from lowland grass land to upland moorland. We pride ourselves on shooting the most natural landscapes, replicating a driven game day as closely as possible.
We’re not a clay pigeon ground turned simulated day and as such we have no “toilet block or on site cafe”. We do business in the outdoors and take what ever nature decides to throw at us.
A typical event of upto 21 guns would be a sit down, table served breakfast ranging from a simple sausage sandwich to a full English or Eggs Benedict!
Shoot drive one then stop for a light 11s.
Shoot drives two and three then head to the local country pub for a light lunch.
Shoot drive four and then retire to the catering trailer for tea, biscuits and cakes.
Our business is mobile and bespoke and we have delivered events across Lancashire and Oxfordshire. Nowhere is too far!
We host our own monthly events 12 months of the year and we also provide our services for private bookings 12 months of the year.
Possibly the busiest simulated game shooting company in the north!
Affordable simulated shooting across breathtaking venues.
Prices from £129.99 per gun!*
612 total views, 4 today
- Full and half gun syndicate memberships available 2019/2020 (5 views)
- Goose & Duck Shooting Dumfries & Galloway Scotland (5 views)
- Taw and Torridge wildfowlers (5 views)
- Teign Valley Trappers (4 views)
- Small friendly Rough/Stand shooting syndicate (4 views)
- NOVICE DRIVEN PHEASANT SHOOTING CUMBRIA 26th October (4 views)
- Thackson`s Well Farm Shoot (4 views)
- A friendly, Saturday game shoot near Mold (4 views)
- Shooting School UK (4 views)
- DRIVEN PHEASANT SHOOTING PEGS AVAILABLE – NORTH CUMBRIA (4 views)