Driven Game Shooting, Walked Up Shooting, Roe Deer Stalking, all in the beautiful Scottish Borders.
Let us take the hassle out of booking your Game Days, drivers, shotgun hire, cartridges, accommodation.
We can offer 1 – 6 days Game Shooting, just tell me your requirements and I will build you a bespoke package.
Activities for non-shooters also on offer so nobody need be left out!
Everything is within easy access of the Town of Kelso.
I can arrange everything from a simple Walked Up day, Driven and Mini Driven Game Days on Partridge, Pheasant, Duck, some areas also have Woodcock and Snipe.
Walked Up days with or without your own dogs.
Roe Deer Stalking.
Introduction to Deer Stalking Course for novices, plus an optional live Stalk on Roe Deer on successful completion.
Call or email today for he 2019/2010 season.
3126 total views, 1 today
- Isle of Rum Stag Stalking (6 views)
- SVCC (3 views)
- Rowhay Farm shooting 150 – 200 bird day (2 views)
- Gravelley bridge air rifle club. (2 views)
- Thursday 7th October, 200 bird day, 3 guns available (1 views)
- Pest Control Membership (1 views)
- Fenland shooting (1 views)
- Various Days in the heart of the Vale of belvoir (1 views)
- Thackson`s Well Farm Shoot (1 views)
- Watsons Wood Clay Pigeon Shooting School (1 views)