Driven Game Shooting, Walked Up Shooting, Roe Deer Stalking, all in the beautiful Scottish Borders.
Let us take the hassle out of booking your Game Days, drivers, shotgun hire, cartridges, accommodation.
We can offer 1 – 6 days Game Shooting, just tell me your requirements and I will build you a bespoke package.
Activities for non-shooters also on offer so nobody need be left out!
Everything is within easy access of the Town of Kelso.
I can arrange everything from a simple Walked Up day, Driven and Mini Driven Game Days on Partridge, Pheasant, Duck, some areas also have Woodcock and Snipe.
Walked Up days with or without your own dogs.
Roe Deer Stalking.
Introduction to Deer Stalking Course for novices, plus an optional live Stalk on Roe Deer on successful completion.
Call or email today for he 2019/2010 season.
2601 total views, 4 today
- A friendly rough shoot near Chester (13 views)
- Simulated Driven Game at Teasses Estate (6 views)
- Prairie Shoot (5 views)
- Driven Pheasant Shooting Syndicate Vacancies – North Cumbria (5 views)
- Wildfowling on the Ouse Washes and the Wash – Fenland Wildfowlers Association (5 views)
- Rough Shooting Available – North Herefordshire (4 views)
- Shropshire based simulated days in April (4 views)
- Fishing and hunting destination (4 views)
- Shropshire based simulated days in May (4 views)
- Pheasant and Partridge 200 bird days (3 views)