- Contact: Harry Bendall
- Contact Email: email@example.com
- Phone: 07514980334
- Trade or Private: Private
- Listed: 1st July 2019 11:48 am
- Expires: 97 days, 5 hours
Rockinghams Shoot, Layer Marney, Essex.
Driven Pheasant & Partridge Days.
Here at Rockinghams Farm we offer driven shoot days from September right through to the end of season. We can cater for bag sizes between 100-200 birds. All days are priced at £32 per bird.
Situated between Tiptree and Colchester the shoot covers 1200 acres including land surrounding the picturesque Layer Marney Tower.
We have a good mix of flat and undulating arable land complimented by 200 acres of woodland which provide us with a good variety of drives to show some very good Essex birds.
Clients can expect full hospitality included with there day, tea/coffee on arrival, eleven’s in the field, a light buffet style lunch, tea/coffee and cake to round of the day. Guns also receive oven ready birds to take home. Transport round the shoot is also provided.
We like to run our days in a relaxed fashion, with emphasis on quality birds and good fun rather than bag numbers. Our beating/picking up team all work hard to make sure guns have the most enjoyable day possible.
Friday 18th October
Friday 3rd January
Full teams are ideal, however we also fill days with single guns if we accumulate enough interest.
For more information or to book a day please contact Harry Bendall.
449 total views, 4 today
- Full and half gun syndicate memberships available 2019/2020 (5 views)
- A friendly, Saturday game shoot near Mold (5 views)
- Aiver Wood (5 views)
- Goose & Duck Shooting Dumfries & Galloway Scotland (5 views)
- Taw and Torridge wildfowlers (5 views)
- Small friendly Rough/Stand shooting syndicate (4 views)
- NOVICE DRIVEN PHEASANT SHOOTING CUMBRIA 26th October (4 views)
- Thackson`s Well Farm Shoot (4 views)
- Shooting School UK (4 views)
- Driven Pheasant/Partridge Days – Rockinghams Shoot, Essex. (4 views)