- Contact: Katerina Vesela
- Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: +420739265953
- Website: https://www.hubertushuntingtours.com/cgi-bin/archivio/DRIVEN_PHEASANT_SHOOTING_20192020_STEEP_AND_RUGGED_TERRAINS281.asp
- Trade or Private: Trade
- Listed: 28th November 2019 2:59 pm
- Expires: 169 days, 5 hours
Last minute offer
Available spots for driven pheasant shoot in Czech Republic on the 7th December. Nice steep grounds with high flying birds and excellent organization and gastronomy service during the day.
Package with accommodation in a small baroque chateau, meals and transfer to the shooting area at 550 EUR / 470 GBP. Price per pheasant 25 EUR / 22 GBP each.
Flights from London to Brno available on the 6th December. We can arrange the transfer to the hotel, price upon request.
For any question you can write to email@example.com
104 total views, 3 today
- No frills walked up pheasant shooting – North Herefordshire (5 views)
- A friendly rough shoot near Chester (4 views)
- Thackson`s Well Farm Shoot (4 views)
- Prairie Shoot (3 views)
- Wildfowling on the Ouse Washes and the Wash – Fenland Wildfowlers Association (3 views)
- Driven pheasant shooting in Czech Republic (3 views)
- Oakedge Shooting Ground (3 views)
- Bryngwyn Estate (2 views)
- Friendly Walked Up Farm Shoot – Winston T (2 views)
- Deer stalking 2019/20 Outer Hebrides – North Uist (2 views)