Holm Hill shoot – Syndicate & let gun vacancies, North Cumbria.
Holm Hill Shoot extends to just under 3000 acres and is located in North Cumbria overlooked by the Northern Fells at Caldbeck. The shoot is just South of Carlisle near Dalston and only 10 minutes from the M6. A central postcode is CA5 7AH. The format will be fully driven standing 9 guns per day. Full syndicate guns will shoot 8 days & half guns get 4 days. Shooting on average of 80 bird days over the course of the season.
I have one full gun vacancy left and a couple of half gun / individual pegs.
Land & topography�Holm Hill has a good mixture of topography with well spaced mature hardwood and softwood woodland as well as some cover crops. Many drives are off rolling hills which present challenging and rewarding shooting. There are notable drives from the mature woodland at Fir Banks which show varied and testing birds over and along the River Caldew, the renowned Raughton Wood from the hilltop and over to Clay Bank, Red Ghyll falling down the valley to Gaitsgill and that’s to name just a handful from the 15 or so main drives. Due to the great quantity of drives a fantastic variety of shooting will be had over the course of the season for syndicate members.
Days will be fully catered with breakfast and lunch at the bothy and elevenses in the field.
The syndicate price is as follows:�£2850 per full gun
£1475 per half gun
I can be fairly flexible on how guns want to pay and are happy to take a couple of instalments if needed.
If you wish to take a single gun on a syndicate day it’s priced at – £360.
Dates are as follows;
Shoot viewings can be arranged.
If you are interested or require further information please drop me an email to Sam.firstname.lastname@example.org
3996 total views, 2 today
- Full Gun Available Chipping Ongar (10 views)
- Hall farm (10 views)
- Various Days in the heart of the Vale of belvoir (7 views)
- Thursday 23rd December, 125 bird day, 2 guns available (6 views)
- Thursday 7th October, 200 bird day, 3 guns available (5 views)
- A friendly rough shoot near Chester (5 views)
- Shropshire Syndicate (4 views)
- Wildfowling on the North Shore of the Humber Estuary – Hull and East Riding Wildfowler’s Association. (4 views)
- SCOTLAND INLAND GOOSE & DUCK SHOOTING DEER STALKING (4 views)
- Simulated Driven Game at Teasses Estate (4 views)