Last 2 place to Serbia and 3 places to Romania from 6 trips this year .
Everybody who went shot Boar Last Year.
Just type DRIVEN WILD BOAR on Facebook to see Last Years results. There Scary.
LAST FEW PLACES AVAILABLE THIS SEASON . For the 6th year of extremely successful Wild Boar trips that we have been running in Serbia. This is the best volume boar hunt available and is great value for money. This year we had to run an extra trip because it was so popular.
The shooting takes place in 3 or 4 different areas of a massive hunting ground near Fruska Gora national park. One area of Karakusa is a 98000 hectare forest.
The accommodation is in a lovely lodge in the middle of the forest hunting area. Everyone has their own very nice single room. The food is excellent and there is a pool table and lounge area and bar.
The total shot on our latest trip was 91 boar, from 3 days shooting. There are no trophy fees for any boar you shoot. For prices and dates please see the link at the bottom of the page. If you have any questions please do not hesitate to give us a call on 0117 3039227.
For more information on prices and dates, please follow the link below;
2159 total views, 2 today
- Prairie Shoot (6 views)
- No frills walked up pheasant shooting – North Herefordshire (5 views)
- aa shooting school (5 views)
- INLAND GOOSE & DUCK SHOOTING DEER STALKING (5 views)
- 7th October Mowbreck Hall Farm Shoot (5 views)
- Driven Pheasant Shooting Syndicate Vacancies – North Cumbria (4 views)
- DRIVEN PHEASANT SHOOTING PEGS AVAILABLE – NORTH CUMBRIA (4 views)
- Hollins shoot (4 views)
- KielGreen (4 views)
- Small friendly Rough/Stand shooting syndicate (3 views)