- Contact: Bob Cooper
- Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 01745853063
- Trade or Private: Private
- Listed: 7th November 2019 1:40 pm
- Expires: 96 days, 13 hours
An opportunity has arisen for a 50/60 head driven pheasant day for a team of 8 guns @ £1600 for the day, £200 per gun.
Only one day is available, Saturday 30th November 2019, a deposit is required one week prior to shooting.
The day will most likely consist of 4 drives,on the peg for 10.00am with two drives, a break with Guns bringing their own snacks, a further two drives if necessary to meet the bag.
If required a meal can be arranged at the end of shooting in a local pub for an extra charge of £20 per gun.
678 total views, 12 today
- Prairie Shoot (17 views)
- Driven Pheasant small friendly syndicate looking to expand in S.W Scotland (15 views)
- 320 acres of Rough shooting in Warwickshire (14 views)
- Dyserth Shoot North Wales (12 views)
- claypigeonscotland (11 views)
- Mini driven day – 6th December 2019 (11 views)
- Goose & Duck Shooting Dumfries & Galloway Scotland (10 views)
- No frills walked up pheasant shooting – North Herefordshire (10 views)
- Driven pheasant shooting in Czech Republic (9 views)
- 125 bird driven day Eas Yorkshire (8 views)