- Contact: Bob Cooper
- Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 01745853063
- Trade or Private: Private
- Listed: 7th November 2019 1:40 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
An opportunity has arisen for a 50/60 head driven pheasant day for a team of 8 guns @ £1600 for the day, £200 per gun.
Only one day is available, Saturday 30th November 2019, a deposit is required one week prior to shooting.
The day will most likely consist of 4 drives,on the peg for 10.00am with two drives, a break with Guns bringing their own snacks, a further two drives if necessary to meet the bag.
If required a meal can be arranged at the end of shooting in a local pub for an extra charge of £20 per gun.
1507 total views, 1 today
- A friendly rough shoot near Chester (3 views)
- Game syndicate positions available (2 views)
- Thackson`s Well Farm Shoot (2 views)
- Aiver Wood (2 views)
- Self keepered shoot between Monmouth and Chepstow (2 views)
- Part Time Gamekeeper Opportunity (1 views)
- Pheasant and Partridge Days 175 Bird Days (1 views)
- Pheasant and Partridge 150 bird days (1 views)
- Pheasant and Partridge Days, 250 birds (1 views)
- Shropshire based simulated days in April (1 views)