- Contact: Bob Cooper
- Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 01745853063
- Trade or Private: Private
- Listed: 7th November 2019 1:40 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
An opportunity has arisen for a 50/60 head driven pheasant day for a team of 8 guns @ £1600 for the day, £200 per gun.
Only one day is available, Saturday 30th November 2019, a deposit is required one week prior to shooting.
The day will most likely consist of 4 drives,on the peg for 10.00am with two drives, a break with Guns bringing their own snacks, a further two drives if necessary to meet the bag.
If required a meal can be arranged at the end of shooting in a local pub for an extra charge of £20 per gun.
1582 total views, 2 today
- Pigeon shooting (19 views)
- Fenland shooting (13 views)
- Thackson`s Well Farm Shoot (11 views)
- Various Days in the heart of the Vale of belvoir (11 views)
- Pest Control Membership (11 views)
- Hall farm (11 views)
- Game syndicate positions available (9 views)
- Thursday 7th October, 200 bird day, 3 guns available (9 views)
- Thursday 23rd December, 125 bird day, 2 guns available (8 views)
- Full 200 Bird Driven Day, Monday 25th October 2021 (8 views)