- Contact: Bob Cooper
- Contact Email: email@example.com
- Phone: 01745853063
- Trade or Private: Private
- Listed: 7th November 2019 1:40 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
An opportunity has arisen for a 50/60 head driven pheasant day for a team of 8 guns @ £1600 for the day, £200 per gun.
Only one day is available, Saturday 30th November 2019, a deposit is required one week prior to shooting.
The day will most likely consist of 4 drives,on the peg for 10.00am with two drives, a break with Guns bringing their own snacks, a further two drives if necessary to meet the bag.
If required a meal can be arranged at the end of shooting in a local pub for an extra charge of £20 per gun.
1454 total views, 3 today
- A friendly rough shoot near Chester (11 views)
- Hemsworth and District Clay Pigeon Club (8 views)
- Shropshire based simulated days in April (8 views)
- Pheasant and Partridge Days, 250 birds (7 views)
- Driven Pheasant Shooting Syndicate Vacancies – North Cumbria (7 views)
- Walk/Stand Rough shoot vacancies in small friendly syndicate (7 views)
- Simulated Driven Game at Teasses Estate (6 views)
- Wildfowling on the Ouse Washes and the Wash – Fenland Wildfowlers Association (6 views)
- Prairie Shoot (6 views)
- Pheasant and Partridge 200 bird days (6 views)