- Contact: Bob Cooper
- Contact Email: email@example.com
- Phone: 01745853063
- Trade or Private: Private
- Listed: 7th November 2019 1:40 pm
- Expires: 163 days, 6 hours
An opportunity has arisen for a 50/60 head driven pheasant day for a team of 8 guns @ £1600 for the day, £200 per gun.
Only one day is available, Saturday 30th November 2019, a deposit is required one week prior to shooting.
The day will most likely consist of 4 drives,on the peg for 10.00am with two drives, a break with Guns bringing their own snacks, a further two drives if necessary to meet the bag.
If required a meal can be arranged at the end of shooting in a local pub for an extra charge of £20 per gun.
165 total views, 5 today
- No frills walked up pheasant shooting – North Herefordshire (8 views)
- Dyserth Shoot North Wales (5 views)
- Rough Shooting/Pest Shooting (5 views)
- Taw and Torridge wildfowlers (5 views)
- 320 acres of Rough shooting in Warwickshire (4 views)
- Atkin, Grant & Long Shooting School (4 views)
- The Rough Rovers (4 views)
- 16th OCTOBER – DRIVEN PHEASANT SHOOTING PEGS AVAILABLE – NORTH CUMBRIA (4 views)
- Goose shooting in South Africa (4 views)
- DRIVEN PHEASANT SHOOTING PEGS AVAILABLE – NORTH CUMBRIA (4 views)