- Contact: Bob Cooper
- Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 01745853063
- Trade or Private: Private
- Listed: 7th November 2019 1:40 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
An opportunity has arisen for a 50/60 head driven pheasant day for a team of 8 guns @ £1600 for the day, £200 per gun.
Only one day is available, Saturday 30th November 2019, a deposit is required one week prior to shooting.
The day will most likely consist of 4 drives,on the peg for 10.00am with two drives, a break with Guns bringing their own snacks, a further two drives if necessary to meet the bag.
If required a meal can be arranged at the end of shooting in a local pub for an extra charge of £20 per gun.
1355 total views, 1 today
- DRIVEN PHEASANT SHOOTING PEGS AVAILABLE – NORTH CUMBRIA (8 views)
- Galloway Country Sports (8 views)
- Driven Pheasant Shooting North Herefordshire. (6 views)
- Fishing and hunting destination (6 views)
- INLAND GOOSE & DUCK SHOOTING DEER STALKING (5 views)
- Wildfowling on the Ouse Washes and the Wash – Fenland Wildfowlers Association (5 views)
- No frills walked up pheasant shooting – North Herefordshire (5 views)
- Shropshire Syndicate (5 views)
- small driven shoot near berwick (5 views)
- Driven Pheasant Shooting Syndicate Vacancies – North Cumbria (5 views)