- Contact: Ian frost
- Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 07823 775739
- Website: In VAT
- Trade or Private: Private
- Listed: 24th April 2018 9:21 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
Our shoot at Earsham is set in a beautiful area of Norfolk/ Suffolk border, within 3000 acres of farmland and woodland creating a good variety of drives. The shoot is mainly partridge and pheasant. A Bag size of 200, is our usual target we do not charge if we go over.
We have a Syndicate member available to join our team!. Our days start in our shooting hut where you’ll receive a very warm welcome with hot drinks available. We will Then go off and do a couple of drives before Elevenses which will be served in the field.
We encourage people to use there own dogs but there is always picker uppers around behind the guns.
Dates available : 5th October 19th October 2nd November 16th November 30th November 14th December 21 December 28th December 11th January 18th January
2827 total views, 1 today
- Galloway Country Sports (8 views)
- No frills walked up pheasant shooting – North Herefordshire (7 views)
- Driven Pheasant Shooting Syndicate Vacancies – North Cumbria (6 views)
- Prairie Shoot (3 views)
- DRIVEN PHEASANT SHOOTING PEGS AVAILABLE – NORTH CUMBRIA (3 views)
- 16th OCTOBER – DRIVEN PHEASANT SHOOTING PEGS AVAILABLE – NORTH CUMBRIA (2 views)
- Fishing and hunting destination (2 views)
- Hollins shoot (2 views)
- Thackson`s Well Farm Shoot (2 views)
- Grazeley Syndicate (1 views)