- Contact: Dave Asher
- Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 01452770092
- Trade or Private: Private
- Listed: 19th September 2016 10:01 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
Edgeworth is a small and friendly, family-run pheasant shoot based in the heart of the Cotswolds. A well established driven shoot, producing 120-150 birds per day. Located in an area of outstanding natural beauty, we couldn’t want for more; sweeping hills, valleys, streams, mixed game crops, lakes and beautiful bands of woodland, it’s all here.
With over 35 years experience running Edgeworth, Dave Asher has developed some outstanding drives, designed to deliver high, challenging targets, enough to excite the most seasoned of guns. Pheasants (and the odd Partridge) are flushed by an experienced team of beaters and dogs, lead by head keeper Martin, from over 1000 glorious acres of mixed game crops and woodland.
We run 150 bird days peak season during November/December and smaller, 120 bird days throughout January. Each day can accommodate 8-9 guns. We shoot once weekly, usually on a Tuesday, with some exceptions.
Edgeworth Shoot is centred around good quality affordable shooting rather than hospitality. There are no facilities on site (other than a shed with tables and chairs) therefore we all bring our own packed lunches. Each day will be hosted by Dave Asher, owner and manager of Edgeworth for over 35 years.
Extra guests are more than welcome.
Well behaved dogs are welcome.
4×4 vehicles are essential for team members, guests and dogs to access and navigate the grounds.
There will be some hill walking to reach your pegs.
Please note that the majority of bookings for the following season generally take place from January-March. To avoid disappointment, we suggest making availability enquiries as early in the year as possible. We generally sell to pre-formed teams of nine, however all enquiries are welcome.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Julie and the Edgeworth team
2510 total views, 2 today
- Prairie Shoot (18 views)
- Driven Pheasant Shooting Syndicate Vacancies – North Cumbria (12 views)
- Fishing and hunting destination (12 views)
- Boxing Day Shoot – Pheasant & Partridge (8 views)
- DRIVEN PHEASANT SHOOTING PEGS AVAILABLE – NORTH CUMBRIA (8 views)
- Shropshire Syndicate (8 views)
- INLAND GOOSE & DUCK SHOOTING DEER STALKING (7 views)
- 7th October Mowbreck Hall Farm Shoot (7 views)
- No frills walked up pheasant shooting – North Herefordshire (6 views)
- Driven Pheasant Shooting North Herefordshire. (6 views)