Set in 2500 acres of breath taking countryside on the banks of the River Dee, a days simulated game shooting with Game On is as good as it gets.
The day runs just like the real thing with a focus on good traditional hospitality and some of the finest shooting you’ll ever experience. A standard day includes a minimum of 4000 clays and you can expect to shoot 500 cartridges per gun. Fibre wads only please, Game On can supply these if required.
The day starts at 8.45am with a full english breakfast served in the impressive dining room at shoot HQ. After breakfast you will shoot two drives and then elevenses (canapes and champagne) are offered in the field. After the third drive a three course lunch with wine is served back at shoot HQ with more drives to follow in the afternoon. Drinks are available after each drive and gin and tonics served at the end of the day.
We are shooting people and know a good bird when we see one. Our clays are challenging but hittable, they are also missable to be honest but will be tailored to suit you on the day! We offer simulated driven Pheasant and Partridge shooting, some of which are shot from the same pegs used during the game season. Simulated Grouse are shot over a 1000 acre moor which looks particularly stunning when the heather is in flower. These targets are fast and furious and will test your reactions to the max!
A day out with Game On is great fun and you may not want to leave at the end of the day. Should this be the case, why not extend your trip and stay over to enjoy more superb hospitality/fine dining and round off your Game On experience in style.
Have a look at our website and click on the video to see a Game On day in action.
2235 total views, 2 today
- A friendly rough shoot near Chester (13 views)
- Prairie Shoot (7 views)
- Simulated Driven Game at Teasses Estate (6 views)
- Shropshire based simulated days in April (5 views)
- Driven Pheasant Shooting Syndicate Vacancies – North Cumbria (5 views)
- Wildfowling on the Ouse Washes and the Wash – Fenland Wildfowlers Association (5 views)
- Walk/Stand Rough shoot vacancies in small friendly syndicate (4 views)
- Fishing and hunting destination (4 views)
- Shropshire based simulated days in July (4 views)
- Shropshire based simulated days in May (4 views)