- Contact: Mike McCart
- Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 07778 562302
- Trade or Private: Private
- Listed: 25th March 2018 5:01 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
Due to shoot expansion our Small friendly game syndicate on recognised shooting estate in S.W.Scotland has vacancies available for 2018/19 season.
New members with dogs or kids/partners friends wanting a days beating very welcome. We want to encourage youngsters to get involved where possible.
Vacancies for half/full guns on a walk and stand basis or stand only. with or without work days
Shooting nine days (Saturdays) mostly pheasant and woodcock expecting to release 1200/1500 pheasants or more depending on membership.
10 Established drives and loads of woods for further expansion 8 release pens and full complement of electric automatic feeders.
RANGE OF MEMBERSHIP OPTIONS AND PRICES DEPENDING ON WANTING TO GET INVOLVED ON WORK DAYS/FEED DAYS.
From £400 half gun walk/stand with work and feed days to £800 full gun walk/stand with work and feed days. FULL/HALF STANDING GUN ALL DRIVES NO WORK OR FEED DAYS ALSO AVAILABLE (contact for details if interested.)
3665 total views, 3 today
- A friendly rough shoot near Chester (1 views)
- Walked Up / Rough / Mini Driven / Friendly Syndicate, Powys (1 views)
- Aiver Wood (1 views)
- Pigeon Shooting with Anglia Sporting (1 views)
- SUSSEX VERMIN CONTROL CLUB (SVCC) (1 views)
- Yokehouse Shoot (1 views)
- Places on syndicate in Northumberland – Kielder Country Sport (1 views)
- Game Shooting with Anglia Sporting (1 views)
- Reading Air Target Shooting Club (1 views)
- Jack-Sure (1 views)