- Contact: Mark
- Contact Email: email@example.com
- Phone: 07545965943
- Trade or Private: Private
- Listed: 10th February 2020 9:21 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
Cost – £485 split into 2 payments
We are after 1 or 2 guns for a well-established syndicate in South East Northumberland.
1000 Birds planned for release this coming season (ducks and pheasants).
Walk one, stand one arrangement (2 teams of 8), shoot 9 or 10 Saturdays (1 weekday between xmas and new year)
Winged vermin control all year round. Work shared via work days / feed areas.
Returns and financial records shared with members.
A dog is desirable, although right person is more important. Please PM or post for more information / questions.
A number of current PW members are in the syndicate / former members, including a moderator.
Last 2 seasons bags were (bag fluctuated over the days) – 2018/19 – (504 = 9 x 56 bird days) 2019/20 – (526 = 10 x 52 bird days)
1516 total views, 2 today
- SVCC (4 views)
- Thackson`s Well Farm Shoot (4 views)
- Various Days in the heart of the Vale of belvoir (3 views)
- Hall farm (2 views)
- Aiver Wood (2 views)
- Isle of Rum Stag Stalking (2 views)
- Rowhay Farm shooting 150 – 200 bird day (1 views)
- Rough Shoot (1 views)
- Monday 1st November, 125 bird day, 1 gun available (1 views)
- Salden Manor Shoot (1 views)