- Contact: Mark
- Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 07545965943
- Trade or Private: Private
- Listed: 10th February 2020 9:21 am
- Expires: 162 days, 14 hours
Cost – £485 split into 2 payments
We are after 1 or 2 guns for a well-established syndicate in South East Northumberland.
1000 Birds planned for release this coming season (ducks and pheasants).
Walk one, stand one arrangement (2 teams of 8), shoot 9 or 10 Saturdays (1 weekday between xmas and new year)
Winged vermin control all year round. Work shared via work days / feed areas.
Returns and financial records shared with members.
A dog is desirable, although right person is more important. Please PM or post for more information / questions.
A number of current PW members are in the syndicate / former members, including a moderator.
Last 2 seasons bags were (bag fluctuated over the days) – 2018/19 – (504 = 9 x 56 bird days) 2019/20 – (526 = 10 x 52 bird days)
215 total views, 4 today
- Wildfowling on the North Shore of the Humber Estuary – Hull and East Riding Wildfowler’s Association. (5 views)
- 125 bird driven day Eas Yorkshire (5 views)
- Hall farm (4 views)
- Anglia Sporting (4 views)
- Driven Shooting Full Team Only 200 birds Tuesday 1st September (flexible) (4 views)
- Driven Shooting 200 birds Monday 9th November (flexible) (4 views)
- Goose & Duck Shooting Dumfries & Galloway Scotland (4 views)
- Driven Shooting Full Team Only 125/150/200 birds Saturday 5th December 2020 (flexible) (4 views)
- Pest shooting (4 views)
- No frills walked up pheasant shooting – North Herefordshire (4 views)