- Contact: Andrew Lee
- Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 07850340888
- Website: none
- Trade or Private: Private
- Listed: 11th July 2019 3:34 pm
- Expires: 107 days, 9 hours
Two guns available
On a fully driven pheasant shoot near Langholm, Dumfries and Galloway.
7 drives per shoot.
1200 Birds put down.
9 gun shoot each gun required to feed on rota + attend some work days.
10 Days shooting on Wednesdays.
Fee includes evening meal on each shoot day + use of shoot bothy.
40/60 average bird days.
Additional Free walked up outside days throughout season + possible extra free day on 1st Feb each year.
£1600 per gun for year + £25 per shoot beaters fee.
Phone: Andrew 07850 340888
392 total views, 4 today
- Full and half gun syndicate memberships available 2019/2020 (5 views)
- A friendly, Saturday game shoot near Mold (5 views)
- Aiver Wood (5 views)
- Goose & Duck Shooting Dumfries & Galloway Scotland (5 views)
- Taw and Torridge wildfowlers (5 views)
- Georgefield Shoot (4 views)
- Small friendly Rough/Stand shooting syndicate (4 views)
- NOVICE DRIVEN PHEASANT SHOOTING CUMBRIA 26th October (4 views)
- Thackson`s Well Farm Shoot (4 views)
- Shooting School UK (4 views)