- Contact: Tony Dowdeswell
- Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 07770960967
- Trade or Private: Private
- Listed: 24th April 2018 11:51 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
Gloucestershire/Herefordshire Border DIY Syndicate Shoot with a Full and Half syndicate space available for the coming season.
An established friendly and ‘hands on’ DIY syndicate shooting a total of 10 days with mixed pheasant/duck bags of 40/50 birds.
Full Gun – stand on all drives £1200
Half Gun – stand one beat one £600
Full breakfast and BASC membership included.
1209 total views, 1 today
- Small syndicate (6 views)
- Rifleman Firearms Full-Bore Rifle Range (6 views)
- Mixed Game Shooting Syndicate + Stalking + Closed Season Shooting in SW Durham (5 views)
- Firle Shooting (5 views)
- syndicate member (4 views)
- Swaffham shoot (4 views)
- Cefn Shoot (4 views)
- Rough Shooting (3 views)
- Friendly driven pheasant shooting syndicate (3 views)
- Hainault shooting syndicate under new owner (3 views)