- Contact: Tony Dowdeswell
- Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 07770960967
- Trade or Private: Private
- Listed: 24th April 2018 11:51 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
Gloucestershire/Herefordshire Border DIY Syndicate Shoot with a Full and Half syndicate space available for the coming season.
An established friendly and ‘hands on’ DIY syndicate shooting a total of 10 days with mixed pheasant/duck bags of 40/50 birds.
Full Gun – stand on all drives £1200
Half Gun – stand one beat one £600
Full breakfast and BASC membership included.
2017 total views, 2 today
- DRIVEN PHEASANT SHOOTING PEGS AVAILABLE – NORTH CUMBRIA (7 views)
- No frills walked up pheasant shooting – North Herefordshire (7 views)
- Small friendly Rough/Stand shooting syndicate (6 views)
- Galloway Country Sports (6 views)
- Driven Pheasant Shooting North Herefordshire. (5 views)
- 7th October Mowbreck Hall Farm Shoot (5 views)
- Wildfowling on the Ouse Washes and the Wash – Fenland Wildfowlers Association (5 views)
- Aiver Wood (5 views)
- Fallow and Muntjac deer stalking (4 views)
- small driven shoot near berwick (4 views)