- Contact: Paul
- Contact Email: email@example.com
- Phone: Via email
- Trade or Private: Private
- Listed: 29th May 2018 9:03 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
Small friendly DIY shoot based near Whalley has a space for a half gun shooting 4 Saturdays plus any end of season clear up days.
We put down over 400 birds a year (pheasant & duck) and shoot a relaxed mini driven format with everyone taking a turn to beat. Bags not important as to us it’s more about a safe day out with like minded friends and a few shots.
Cost for half gun is £175 and maybe £20 to top up on feed later in the season.
Guns with a working dog get priority.
Send me an email for more info.
1477 total views, 3 today
- Friendly stand 1 Walk 1 pheasant syndicate (8 views)
- Small syndicate (7 views)
- Rough Shooting (5 views)
- Goose & Duck Shooting Dumfries & Galloway Scotland (5 views)
- Firle Shooting (4 views)
- Norfolk Air Rifle Club (4 views)
- Blomvyle hall shoot (3 views)
- Hemsworth and District Clay Pigeon Club (3 views)
- Pigeon Shooting with Anglia Sporting (3 views)
- SUSSEX VERMIN CONTROL CLUB (SVCC) (3 views)