- Contact: Paul
- Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: Via email
- Trade or Private: Private
- Listed: 29th May 2018 9:03 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
Small friendly DIY shoot based near Whalley has a space for a half gun shooting 4 Saturdays plus any end of season clear up days.
We put down over 400 birds a year (pheasant & duck) and shoot a relaxed mini driven format with everyone taking a turn to beat. Bags not important as to us it’s more about a safe day out with like minded friends and a few shots.
Cost for half gun is £175 and maybe £20 to top up on feed later in the season.
Guns with a working dog get priority.
Send me an email for more info.
2688 total views, 3 today
- Prairie Shoot (42 views)
- No frills walked up pheasant shooting – North Herefordshire (20 views)
- Hollins shoot (18 views)
- Driven Pheasant Shooting Syndicate Vacancies – North Cumbria (15 views)
- Shropshire Syndicate (15 views)
- 16th OCTOBER – DRIVEN PHEASANT SHOOTING PEGS AVAILABLE – NORTH CUMBRIA (13 views)
- Hemsworth and District Clay Pigeon Club (11 views)
- Small friendly Rough/Stand shooting syndicate (9 views)
- Aiver Wood (9 views)
- DRIVEN PHEASANT SHOOTING PEGS AVAILABLE – NORTH CUMBRIA (8 views)