- Contact: Paul
- Contact Email: email@example.com
- Phone: Via email
- Trade or Private: Private
- Listed: 29th May 2018 9:03 am
- Expires: 156 days, 22 hours
Small friendly DIY shoot based near Whalley has a space for a half gun shooting 4 Saturdays plus any end of season clear up days.
We put down over 400 birds a year (pheasant & duck) and shoot a relaxed mini driven format with everyone taking a turn to beat. Bags not important as to us it’s more about a safe day out with like minded friends and a few shots.
Cost for half gun is £175 and maybe £20 to top up on feed later in the season.
Guns with a working dog get priority.
Send me an email for more info.
644 total views, 4 today
- Places on syndicate in Northumberland – Kielder Country Sport (11 views)
- A friendly rough shoot near Chester (7 views)
- Rough Hey Shoot (7 views)
- Shalden Shooting School (6 views)
- Goose & Duck Shooting Dumfries & Galloway Scotland (6 views)
- Rifleman Firearms – 90-Yard Air Rifle Range (5 views)
- Walked Up / Rough / Mini Driven / Friendly Syndicate, Powys (5 views)
- Reading Air Target Shooting Club (4 views)
- Self keepered shoot between Monmouth and Chepstow (4 views)
- Half gun on a small DIY shoot in Lancashire (4 views)