- Contact: Paul
- Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: Via email
- Trade or Private: Private
- Listed: 29th May 2018 9:03 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
Small friendly DIY shoot based near Whalley has a space for a half gun shooting 4 Saturdays plus any end of season clear up days.
We put down over 400 birds a year (pheasant & duck) and shoot a relaxed mini driven format with everyone taking a turn to beat. Bags not important as to us it’s more about a safe day out with like minded friends and a few shots.
Cost for half gun is £175 and maybe £20 to top up on feed later in the season.
Guns with a working dog get priority.
Send me an email for more info.
3183 total views, 6 today
- Pigeon shooting (17 views)
- Fenland shooting (11 views)
- Hall farm (10 views)
- Thackson`s Well Farm Shoot (10 views)
- Game syndicate positions available (9 views)
- Various Days in the heart of the Vale of belvoir (9 views)
- Pest Control Membership (8 views)
- Full 200 Bird Driven Day, Monday 25th October 2021 (8 views)
- Thursday 7th October, 200 bird day, 3 guns available (8 views)
- Thursday 23rd December, 125 bird day, 2 guns available (8 views)