- Contact: Paul
- Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: Via email
- Trade or Private: Private
- Listed: 29th May 2018 9:03 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
Small friendly DIY shoot based near Whalley has a space for a half gun shooting 4 Saturdays plus any end of season clear up days.
We put down over 400 birds a year (pheasant & duck) and shoot a relaxed mini driven format with everyone taking a turn to beat. Bags not important as to us it’s more about a safe day out with like minded friends and a few shots.
Cost for half gun is £175 and maybe £20 to top up on feed later in the season.
Guns with a working dog get priority.
Send me an email for more info.
3017 total views, 1 today
- A friendly rough shoot near Chester (3 views)
- Game syndicate positions available (3 views)
- Thackson`s Well Farm Shoot (3 views)
- Self keepered shoot between Monmouth and Chepstow (2 views)
- Aiver Wood (2 views)
- Part Time Gamekeeper Opportunity (1 views)
- Driven game syndicate (1 views)
- Pheasant and Partridge 200 bird days (1 views)
- Walk/Stand Rough shoot vacancies in small friendly syndicate (1 views)
- Simulated Game Days (1 views)