- Contact: Paul
- Contact Email: email@example.com
- Phone: Via email
- Trade or Private: Private
- Listed: 29th May 2018 9:03 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
Small friendly DIY shoot based near Whalley has a space for a half gun shooting 4 Saturdays plus any end of season clear up days.
We put down over 400 birds a year (pheasant & duck) and shoot a relaxed mini driven format with everyone taking a turn to beat. Bags not important as to us it’s more about a safe day out with like minded friends and a few shots.
Cost for half gun is £175 and maybe £20 to top up on feed later in the season.
Guns with a working dog get priority.
Send me an email for more info.
1809 total views, 1 today
- Barwick Clay Shoot (6 views)
- GOOSE & DUCK SHOOTING DUMFRIES & GALLOWAY SCOTLAND (6 views)
- Thackson`s Well Farm Shoot (5 views)
- Stoke Drove Country Sports (5 views)
- Monmouthshire Simulated Game Shoot (MSGS) (5 views)
- Driven Clay Company Lancashire (4 views)
- Hemsworth and District Clay Pigeon Club (4 views)
- Rifleman Firearms – 90-Yard Air Rifle Range (4 views)
- Yorkshire Sporting Clay Company (4 views)
- Air Rifle Hunting with the Kent Wildfowlers (4 views)