- Contact: Paul
- Contact Email: email@example.com
- Phone: Via email
- Trade or Private: Private
- Listed: 29th May 2018 9:03 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
Small friendly DIY shoot based near Whalley has a space for a half gun shooting 4 Saturdays plus any end of season clear up days.
We put down over 400 birds a year (pheasant & duck) and shoot a relaxed mini driven format with everyone taking a turn to beat. Bags not important as to us it’s more about a safe day out with like minded friends and a few shots.
Cost for half gun is £175 and maybe £20 to top up on feed later in the season.
Guns with a working dog get priority.
Send me an email for more info.
2888 total views, 1 today
- Prairie Shoot (6 views)
- Shropshire based simulated days in April (5 views)
- Driven Pheasant Shooting Syndicate Vacancies – North Cumbria (4 views)
- Shropshire based simulated days in April (4 views)
- Rough Shooting Available – North Herefordshire (4 views)
- Simulated Driven Game at Teasses Estate (4 views)
- Shropshire based simulated days in May (4 views)
- DRIVEN PHEASANT SHOOTING PEGS AVAILABLE – NORTH CUMBRIA (4 views)
- Pheasant and Partridge Days, 250 birds (4 views)
- Wildfowling on the Ouse Washes and the Wash – Fenland Wildfowlers Association (3 views)