Harboro Rocks Clay Shoot has a friendly atmosphere and will make you welcome during your visit. We are based above Brassington in the beautiful Derbyshire Dales. We meet every 1st and 3rd Sunday of the month, (although we do have some additional days so check the website) when we shoot 50 bird English Sporting.
Catering facilities are available in our modest shooting cabin with Bacon sandwiches, hot and cold drinks etc.
The site offers a good mixture of targets including Teal, Crosses, Over head , Driven and much more. We use automated traps and ask you to use them responsibly both trapping and scoring amongst your own groups .
1 to 1 Lessons
£60 per lesson for up to 2 hours
We welcome none shooters as well as experienced guns to Harboro Rocks as we also have an APSI qualified shooting Instructor. You don’t have to hold a shotgun certificate or own a shotgun as we can provide everything you need to try out shooting. If you would like to book a lesson, contact Andy and he will be happy to talk to you about your requirements
5672 total views, 3 today
- Self keepered shoot between Monmouth and Chepstow (3 views)
- SCOTLAND INLAND GOOSE & DUCK SHOOTING DEER STALKING (3 views)
- Thackson`s Well Farm Shoot (2 views)
- Pheasant shoot (2 views)
- Pheasant and Partridge Days 175 Bird Days (2 views)
- Pigeon shooting (1 views)
- Pheasant and Partridge Days, 250 birds (1 views)
- Goose and Duck shooting in Scotland (1 views)
- Pheasant and Partridge 150 bird days (1 views)
- Game syndicate positions available (1 views)