The Shooting Party Simulated Game Shooting
Harboro Rocks Shooting Ground is home to The Shooting Party.com. In the Derbyshire Peak District and close to the village of Brassington our ground looks over miles of the English countryside. At our shoot, we cater for all levels and abilities with a great sporting layout every 1st & 3rd of the month Sunday throughout the calendar. Simulated game shooting and corporate days and private parties are also catered for
Simulating a full day Game Shooting requires a certain type of topography in order to make the presentation of the clays as realistic as possible . Harboro Rocks has just what is needed to present High Pheasant , Fast Partridge, Pigeon or Duck and of course the king of all game shooting the Grouse !
Each day caters for 12 to 15 guns, who are presented with 5000 yes 5000 clays over 5 drives ! The Day follows the same path as a driven game day and will include full hospitality throughout the day. you will need to bring 100 cartridges plus per drive as the action gets thick and fast.
Simulated game shooting is great fun , enhances your shooting skills, and is also a great way to introduce clay shooters to game shooting
3217 total views, 1 today
- Wildfowling on the Ouse Washes and the Wash – Fenland Wildfowlers Association (9 views)
- Pheasant and Partridge 150 bird days (8 views)
- Galloway Country Sports (8 views)
- Prairie Shoot (8 views)
- Driven Pheasant Shooting Syndicate Vacancies – North Cumbria (8 views)
- Walk/Stand Rough shoot vacancies in small friendly syndicate (7 views)
- Fishing and hunting destination (6 views)
- Rough Shooting Available – North Herefordshire (6 views)
- Fallow and Muntjac deer stalking (5 views)
- Shropshire based simulated days in July (5 views)