SHOOTING ON SUNDAY MORNINGS ONLY.
Our club holds a section 11(6) Dispensation Certificate, this enables people without shotgun certificates to shoot with us, and we have dedicated, experienced people who will give you guidance on how to shoot safely.
The club was formed in June 1954 by a group of local shooters, each founder member made a contribution to the cost of setting up the club, the aim was to provide a permanent venue for clay target shooting at a reasonable cost to members and guests alike. We have successfully adhered to these principles, and over the 60+ years that our club has operated, safety has been our first priority – so at our club we have two BASC accredited safety officers. We hope that you will find our shooting ground a friendly environment, one with a deliberate policy of extending a warm welcome to all who visit us.
715 total views, 4 today
- GOOSE & DUCK SHOOTING DUMFRIES & GALLOWAY SCOTLAND (6 views)
- Barwick Clay Shoot (6 views)
- Stoke Drove Country Sports (5 views)
- Monmouthshire Simulated Game Shoot (MSGS) (5 views)
- Rifleman Firearms – 90-Yard Air Rifle Range (4 views)
- Yorkshire Sporting Clay Company (4 views)
- Air Rifle Hunting with the Kent Wildfowlers (4 views)
- Air Rifle Target Shooting with the Kent Wildfowlers (4 views)
- The Rough Rovers (4 views)
- Goose shooting in South Africa (4 views)