- Contact: Sam Griffin
- Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 07594 484277
- Trade or Private: Private
- Listed: 1st July 2019 9:15 am
- Expires: 157 days, 13 hours
HOLM HILL SHOOT. STAND ONE BEAT ONE PLACES AVAILABLE! NORTH CUMBRIA. Wednesday 9th of October.
The day is held in North Cumbria, 5 miles from Carlisle near the village of Dalston. A central postcode is CA5 7AH.
Price is £150 per gun shooting around 50 birds (no overages).
Breakfast, 11 o’clocks and lunch are all included.
The day is for 14 people, with 7 guns standing at any time, there should be ample sport for our “pegged” guns. Please note that guns are not carried in the beating line as the emphasis is on providing the best sporting opportunities for those who are standing.
The day will comprise of 6 drives which will be predominately for Pheasants although one woodland drive may also see some of our renowned wild ducks mixed in.Guns need to be fit as The day will consist of a fair amount of walking, however on reasonably easy ground. Working dogs welcome.
Holm Hill has been established as a Pheasant Shoot for several years and I have recently taken on the Sporting Rights for the estate for the coming season. The estate was unoccupied by a shooting tenant for the last season and there is some rebuilding work to do but this is a fantastic opportunity to be involved in re-establishing Holm Hill.
I am looking for guns who are not motivated by numbers but people who will appreciate good sport and the social aspect of the day. Also guns who will appreciate working for the bag.
Holm Hill has a good mixture of topography with well spaced mature hardwood and softwood woodland.Many woods are off rolling hills which present challenging and rewarding shooting.
I firmly believe that there is much more to a shoot day than just the shooting, I want my shooting guns to go away having had and enjoyable and memorable day from start to end. Shoot days will start by gathering on the morning at our riverside Shoot Bothy where a light breakfast of pastries, cakes, savouries and drinks is served. Mid-morning we break for “elevensies” in the field. Lunch is provided back at our Shoot Bothy and our guns can experience a selection of freshly BBQ cooked local Game and wildfowl.
If you are interested or have any questions please drop me a message on Facebook or email to email@example.com
141 total views, 1 today
- Self keepered shoot between Monmouth and Chepstow (3 views)
- HOLM HILL SHOOT. STAND ONE BEAT ONE PLACES AVAILABLE! NORTH CUMBRIA. Wednesday 9th of October. (1 views)
- Monmouthshire Simulated Game Shoot (MSGS) (1 views)
- DRIVEN PHEASANT SHOOTING PEGS AVAILABLE – NORTH CUMBRIA (1 views)
- Small Driven Pheasant and Duck Shoot (1 views)
- Driven Clay Company Lancashire (1 views)
- Goose & Duck Shooting Dumfries & Galloway Scotland (1 views)
- Air Rifle Hunting with the Kent Wildfowlers (1 views)
- Syndicate shoot nr. Derby, Uttoxeter, Ashbourne (1 views)
- Jack-Sure (1 views)