- Contact: Jack Newman
- Contact Email: email@example.com
- Phone: 07775814277
- Trade or Private: Private
- Listed: 25th March 2019 11:21 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
I offer Woodpigeon shooting in Wiltshire, just off the m4, all year round, with all the kit provided.
Decoying, flight line & roost shooting depending upon the time of year. Fully guided days with all the kit & everything setup for you.
1-3 guns available @ £140 (PRICE IS PER GUN) over a variety of crop, such as rape, wheat, bean, maize, spring drilling, harvest stubble and woodland in Wiltshire, M4 junction 17.
Bag size – varies between 20 – 100 including corvids – you can keep whatever you shoot or I’ll happily prepare for my local pub afterwards
Separately can provide dusk roost shooting and looking to offer geese flighting on the River Avon in the near future
Expect to shoot 100 cartridges. I aim to teach the art of pigeon decoying and develop your shooting in a much more advanced way than clay shooting.
Check out my Instagram for more pictures @jhwnewman
3875 total views, 4 today
- No frills walked up pheasant shooting – North Herefordshire (8 views)
- Rough Shooting/Pest Shooting (5 views)
- Taw and Torridge wildfowlers (5 views)
- 320 acres of Rough shooting in Warwickshire (4 views)
- Dyserth Shoot North Wales (4 views)
- Atkin, Grant & Long Shooting School (4 views)
- The Rough Rovers (4 views)
- 16th OCTOBER – DRIVEN PHEASANT SHOOTING PEGS AVAILABLE – NORTH CUMBRIA (4 views)
- Goose shooting in South Africa (4 views)
- DRIVEN PHEASANT SHOOTING PEGS AVAILABLE – NORTH CUMBRIA (4 views)