General Manager – Senior Instructor
An exciting opportunity for the right candidate to manage the day to day running of this superb clay shooting ground, set in the heart of shooting country within the North York Moors National Park.
The successful applicant will be required to take charge of all aspects of running the shooting ground, employing sound management skills, customer care and overseeing all aspects of gun safety and instruction.
Furthermore, there is the opportunity to oversee the development of this business with further investment in infrastructure and the chance to make this already excellent venue, the premier shooting ground in the North of England.
Applicants are invited from those individuals with first class management skills and an appetite for success, in addition to Instructor Qualifications.
Excellent remuneration package available to the successful candidate.
In the first instance please send your full CV to;
Katie Foyle, Thimbleby Estate Office.
4452 total views, 1 today
- Hall farm (9 views)
- Various Days in the heart of the Vale of belvoir (6 views)
- Goose and Duck shooting in Scotland (6 views)
- Rowhay Farm shooting 150 – 200 bird day (5 views)
- VARIOUS DAYS IN SUSSEX & SURREY (5 views)
- Thursday 23rd December, 125 bird day, 2 guns available (4 views)
- Thursday 7th October, 200 bird day, 3 guns available (4 views)
- Pest Control Membership (4 views)
- Game syndicate positions available (4 views)
- Salden Manor Shoot (3 views)