Whether you enjoy exciting evening fights on the fresh marshes with the camaraderie of one of our eight friendly syndicates or the solitude of wildfowling on mystical salt marsh as dawn breaks in the eastern sky, we have something for you. With thousands of acres of marshland to explore and mile upon mile of foreshore to wander, joining the Kent Wildfowlers could be the best thing you ever did.
Membership includes BASC – Join us now!
3768 total views, 2 today
- Thackson`s Well Farm Shoot (6 views)
- Pheasant shoot (5 views)
- SYNDICATE SHOOT (5 views)
- Aiver Wood (4 views)
- Self keepered shoot between Monmouth and Chepstow (3 views)
- Shropshire Syndicate (3 views)
- Pigeon shooting (2 views)
- A friendly rough shoot near Chester (2 views)
- Boxing Day Shoot – Pheasant & Partridge (1 views)
- Game syndicate positions available (1 views)