Whether you enjoy exciting evening fights on the fresh marshes with the camaraderie of one of our eight friendly syndicates or the solitude of wildfowling on mystical salt marsh as dawn breaks in the eastern sky, we have something for you. With thousands of acres of marshland to explore and mile upon mile of foreshore to wander, joining the Kent Wildfowlers could be the best thing you ever did.
Membership includes BASC – Join us now!
3463 total views, 4 today
- Hemsworth and District Clay Pigeon Club (5 views)
- Boxing Day Shoot – Pheasant & Partridge (5 views)
- Prairie Shoot (5 views)
- Walk/Stand Rough shoot vacancies in small friendly syndicate (5 views)
- Corporate Clay Pigeon Shooting Days, Derbyshire (4 views)
- 16th OCTOBER – DRIVEN PHEASANT SHOOTING PEGS AVAILABLE – NORTH CUMBRIA (4 views)
- Simulated Driven Game at Teasses Estate (4 views)
- Shropshire based simulated days in June (4 views)
- Shropshire based simulated days in April (4 views)
- DRIVEN PHEASANT SHOOTING PEGS AVAILABLE – NORTH CUMBRIA (4 views)