Whether you enjoy exciting evening fights on the fresh marshes with the camaraderie of one of our eight friendly syndicates or the solitude of wildfowling on mystical salt marsh as dawn breaks in the eastern sky, we have something for you. With thousands of acres of marshland to explore and mile upon mile of foreshore to wander, joining the Kent Wildfowlers could be the best thing you ever did.
Membership includes BASC – Join us now!
3977 total views, 2 today
- 2 places available on Pest control Group. (11 views)
- Thackson`s Well Farm Shoot (7 views)
- Rough shooting with morning and evening duck and goose flight (6 views)
- Watsons Wood Clay Pigeon Shooting School (4 views)
- Gravelley bridge air rifle club. (3 views)
- Aiver Wood (2 views)
- Fallow cull in Harrow. (2 views)
- Hemsworth and District Clay Pigeon Club (2 views)
- Rough Shoot (1 views)
- Cornwall Airgunners Club (1 views)