Simulated game shooting is getting hugely popular and where better to experience this than on Kellas Estate’s new shooting grounds. We have put a lot of time and money into offering our guests the most realistic way of shooting driven game without actually shooting game
We have a total of six different permanent simulated game drives: the grouse drives are on our grouse moor and some in real grouse buts. We have a high pheasant drive, a partridge drive over a gully that we can do reversed also and a duck flight drive over a pond.
Each day begins with coffee and bacon rolls at our Fishery hut followed by two drives, elevenses, two drives, lunch followed by a final drive. Transportation via a gun bus on the estate is also included during the whole day.
We can offer half and full days, with or without cartridges, gun hire and instructors. With prices beginning at £200 per gun.
849 total views, 1 today
- Pigeon shooting (18 views)
- Fenland shooting (12 views)
- Hall farm (11 views)
- Various Days in the heart of the Vale of belvoir (11 views)
- Thackson`s Well Farm Shoot (10 views)
- Thursday 7th October, 200 bird day, 3 guns available (9 views)
- Game syndicate positions available (9 views)
- Pest Control Membership (8 views)
- Full 200 Bird Driven Day, Monday 25th October 2021 (8 views)
- Thursday 23rd December, 125 bird day, 2 guns available (8 views)