Ideal for clay shooters who want to experience the thrill of a driven game day, simulated game shooting (sim days) offer a thrilling, exciting and adrenaline fuelled alternative to shooting a few practice clays.
We provide refreshments including breakfast, elevenses and lunch. We cater for various budgets and timescales met with up to 5,000 clays across the day.
1048 total views, 2 today
- Game syndicate positions available (3 views)
- Thackson`s Well Farm Shoot (3 views)
- A friendly rough shoot near Chester (3 views)
- Self keepered shoot between Monmouth and Chepstow (2 views)
- Aiver Wood (2 views)
- Pheasant and Partridge Days 175 Bird Days (1 views)
- Pheasant and Partridge 150 bird days (1 views)
- Pheasant and Partridge Days, 250 birds (1 views)
- Shropshire based simulated days in April (1 views)
- Pheasant shoot (1 views)