- Contact: James Beckerleg
- Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 07712766348
- Trade or Private: Private
- Listed: 28th November 2019 2:59 pm
- Expires: 166 days, 9 hours
Looking for a team of 9 guns for a 70 head mini driven day, in a nice shoot in the north of Lincolnshire.
This will be a mixture of pheasant, partridge and duck.
There is no overages.
Does not include gamekeepers tip.
138 total views, 1 today
- No frills walked up pheasant shooting – North Herefordshire (5 views)
- Thackson`s Well Farm Shoot (4 views)
- A friendly rough shoot near Chester (4 views)
- Driven pheasant shooting in Czech Republic (3 views)
- Oakedge Shooting Ground (3 views)
- Prairie Shoot (3 views)
- Wildfowling on the Ouse Washes and the Wash – Fenland Wildfowlers Association (3 views)
- Rough Shooting/Pest Shooting (2 views)
- Driven Pheasant/Partridge Days – Rockinghams Shoot, Essex. (2 views)
- SW Durham Mixed Game Shooting Stand One/Beat One Semi-Driven Days (2 views)