Group or individual bookings taken or alternatively a group booking can contact us to arrange a date of choice.
What better way to get your eye in for the shooting season than our simulated game day?
Bath shooting company has a couple of shooting sites, one of which is Beechwood Farm in the village of Kelston, Bath in South Gloucestershire. Conveniently located 15 minutes from Bath, 20 minutes from Bristol, and only 30 minutes from junction 18 of the M4, access from local and national destinations is simple.
Kelston itself is a stunning village situated at the base of the steep Kelston Roundhill slopes which is within the Cotswold Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty. Surrounding Kelston is beautiful countryside consisting of varied and sloping topography made up of open fields interlaced by mature hedgerows and dense copse’s.
All in all this is a very attractive setting and any countryside loving person is bound to appreciate what is on offer.
Our simulated game shooting at Beechwood Farm is our half day shooting option with 2 drives but do not be discouraged by this, our drives are long with more than enough targets to suit all, all other parts to the day, the quality of shooting etc. are exactly the same as our full days. Each drive aims to replicate a different driven game shooting scenario, such as traditional partridge or driven pheasant drives.
Our days are relaxed with a friendly atmosphere and are held at our venue situated between Bath and Bristol. As an alternative to the usual forms of corporate entertainment our simulated game shooting days are a great way to entertain for any occasion.
During the day the guests are split into two teams so that while one team shoots the other team act as loaders which allows the guns to keep up with the high number of clays being presented. Once the guns in team one finish their drive they swap with the loading team who then take their turn to shoot.
The clay pigeons that are used to mimic the game birds are thrown by our technologically advanced Promatic Huntsman XP Game trailers, which offer “a natural flowing spread of birds over a huge area”. You can be assured that during our simulated game shooting days you will have the opportunity to shoot at thousands of testing clay targets for a fraction of the price of an actual game shoot.
Group or individual bookings taken or alternatively a group booking can contact us to arrange a date of choice
Min 5 Guns – Max 16 Guns (individuls or groups)
Fiber wads only please, Bring your own cartridges but they can be purchased from us on site, all guns get a loader
Shoot Itineray Details
– 4 Drives (Simulating Driven Pheasant, Driven Partridge)
– 9.30am – 3.30pm Approx.
– Breakfast (Bacon Roll and Tea/Coffee Included price)
– State of the Art Promatic Huntsman XP Simulated Game – Trailers
– In the Field Refreshments between drives (included in price)
Contact us for more details or bookings at email@example.com
2778 total views, 1 today
- Game syndicate positions available (29 views)
- Pigeon shooting (20 views)
- Pheasant shoot (15 views)
- Goose and Duck shooting in Scotland (13 views)
- Walk/Stand Rough shoot vacancies in small friendly syndicate (12 views)
- Driven game syndicate (12 views)
- A friendly rough shoot near Chester (9 views)
- Part Time Gamekeeper Opportunity (9 views)
- Simulated Game Days (8 views)
- Driven Pheasant Shooting Syndicate Vacancies – North Cumbria (7 views)