We run simulated shoots on any day of the week, except Sunday, so please get in touch to find availability.
The Monmouthshire Simulated Game Shoot (MSGS), set on the picturesque Blackbrook Estate uses the contours of the beautiful Monmouthshire countryside to bring you the very best that simulated game shooting has to offer. Creating exciting driven game drives, simulating partridge and pheasant we create a day that is as close to a real game day as possible. Whether you are a seasoned shooter or making the next step up from shooting school, get a team of guns together and enjoy an amazing day out. We have set up the simulated drives to replicated the drives we do in the season to keep it as close to the real thing as possible.
In total, we have 12 drives to choose from, catering for all abilities and we will organize the days on the information that you provide us:
Some of the drive examples below:
High Fast Pheasant driven off steep hills.
Pheasant testing your reaction time flying over the hazel trees, keeping you on your toes.
Three Partridge drives, pushing over hedges and banks, providing exciting shooting taking them out in front.
Picking off simulated Pheasant through the trees, an extremely fun and realistic drive our clients love.
Days start at £200+vat and we can cater for parties of 8, 12, or 16 guns – Please get in touch to discuss your needs.
2297 total views, 2 today
- Pigeon shooting (19 views)
- Fenland shooting (14 views)
- Thackson`s Well Farm Shoot (11 views)
- Various Days in the heart of the Vale of belvoir (11 views)
- Pest Control Membership (11 views)
- Hall farm (11 views)
- Game syndicate positions available (9 views)
- Thursday 7th October, 200 bird day, 3 guns available (9 views)
- Thursday 23rd December, 125 bird day, 2 guns available (8 views)
- Full 200 Bird Driven Day, Monday 25th October 2021 (8 views)