- Contact: Paul
- Contact Email: email@example.com
- Phone: 07912281903
- Trade or Private: Private
- Listed: 14th March 2016 9:20 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
Members required for a new DIY pheasant shoot to be set up in East Sussex. Battle area.
Looking for guns who are up for setting up this new shoot on Land i have. Must be prepared for work parties to get the shoot up and running. All cost to be split between members and cover costs only, totaly non profit. Some other shooting may be available for members through the year.
Must be insured and safe shots.
Any interested members please email me with some brief details so we can arrange to get everyone together for a meeting to work out details.
3592 total views, 2 today
- Thackson`s Well Farm Shoot (7 views)
- 2 places available on Pest control Group. (6 views)
- Fallow cull in Harrow. (5 views)
- Rough shooting with morning and evening duck and goose flight (5 views)
- Watsons Wood Clay Pigeon Shooting School (4 views)
- Gravelley bridge air rifle club. (4 views)
- Cornwall Airgunners Club (4 views)
- Aiver Wood (3 views)
- Isle of Rum Stag Stalking (3 views)