On the first Sunday of every month we shall be holding a clay shoot on Brown Shutters Farm, Norton St Philip. Access via a36 by Farleigh Service Station (Esso).
Open 10am to 4pm.
50 birds sporting £10
If you are new to shooting and want to give it a go we also offer full tuition, safety gear, supervision, a gun to use and 30 targets for shooting for £30 inclusive.
Please get in touch for further details or visit www.CoombsClayShooting.com.
3381 total views, 5 today
- Thackson`s Well Farm Shoot (8 views)
- DRIVEN PHEASANT SHOOTING PEGS AVAILABLE – NORTH CUMBRIA (8 views)
- No frills walked up pheasant shooting – North Herefordshire (7 views)
- Galloway Country Sports (6 views)
- Driven Pheasant Shooting Syndicate Vacancies – North Cumbria (6 views)
- small driven shoot near berwick (5 views)
- Wildfowling on the Ouse Washes and the Wash – Fenland Wildfowlers Association (5 views)
- KielGreen (5 views)
- Hemsworth and District Clay Pigeon Club (4 views)
- Small friendly Rough/Stand shooting syndicate (4 views)