On the first Sunday of every month we shall be holding a clay shoot on Brown Shutters Farm, Norton St Philip. Access via a36 by Farleigh Service Station (Esso).
Open 10am to 4pm.
50 birds sporting £10
If you are new to shooting and want to give it a go we also offer full tuition, safety gear, supervision, a gun to use and 30 targets for shooting for £30 inclusive.
Please get in touch for further details or visit www.CoombsClayShooting.com.
3875 total views, 1 today
- Pheasant and Partridge Days 175 Bird Days (1 views)
- Hemsworth and District Clay Pigeon Club (1 views)
- Limited Driven Syndicate Places (1 views)
- Self keepered shoot between Monmouth and Chepstow (1 views)
- Aiver Wood (1 views)
- Salden Manor Shoot (1 views)
- Shropshire based simulated days in May (1 views)
- Pheasant shoot (1 views)
- Shropshire Syndicate (1 views)
- DIY syndicate (1 views)