On the first Sunday of every month we shall be holding a clay shoot on Brown Shutters Farm, Norton St Philip. Access via a36 by Farleigh Service Station (Esso).
Open 10am to 4pm.
50 birds sporting £10
If you are new to shooting and want to give it a go we also offer full tuition, safety gear, supervision, a gun to use and 30 targets for shooting for £30 inclusive.
Please get in touch for further details or visit www.CoombsClayShooting.com.
3585 total views, 5 today
- INLAND GOOSE & DUCK SHOOTING DEER STALKING (8 views)
- Fallow and Muntjac deer stalking (7 views)
- Boxing Day Shoot – Pheasant & Partridge (7 views)
- Galloway Country Sports (7 views)
- No frills walked up pheasant shooting – North Herefordshire (6 views)
- Prairie Shoot (6 views)
- Driven Pheasant Shooting Syndicate Vacancies – North Cumbria (5 views)
- Firle Shooting (5 views)
- Shropshire Syndicate (5 views)
- Wildfowling on the Ouse Washes and the Wash – Fenland Wildfowlers Association (5 views)