- Contact: Sam Griffin
- Contact Email: email@example.com
- Phone: 07594484277
- Trade or Private: Private
- Listed: 1st July 2019 9:14 am
- Expires: 96 days, 8 hours
NOVICE DRIVEN PHEASANT SHOOTING CUMBRIA 26th October.
Holm Hill shoot is hosting a fully driven pheasant day for Novices / beginners who are looking at getting involved in game shooting. I understand that it can be daunting going on your first ever pheasant shoot, so this is a fantastic opportunity to experience pheasant shooting with people in the same position as you. On the day each gun will be provided with an experienced mentor for the day who will stand on peg with you and supervise you throughout the day. The mentor will keep you right throughout the day covering things such as, safe angles of fire, shooting etiquette, quarry ID, etc.
The day will be run in the following way:
A light breakfast (croissants & pastries) at the shoot bothy on arrival.
A brief introduction to game shooting, safety aspects & format of the day will be explained.
Each gun will be assigned and introduced to their mentor.
11 o clocks in the field.
Game style BBQ lunch by the river.
End of day.
Demonstration of how to process and use game.
The days will be held at Holm Hill Shoot which is located in North Cumbria just South of Carlisle and 10 minutes from the M6. A central postcode is CA5 7AH. The estate has been established as a Pheasant Shoot for several years and I have recently taken on the Sporting Rights for the estate for the coming season. The estate was unoccupied by a shooting tenant for the last season therefore is some rebuilding work to be done, however the shoot has fantastic potential for the season. Holm hill has a wide variety of drives which will offer a range of different shooting.
Bag size is expected to be 50-60 head of pheasants and priced at £295 for the day. Price includes a day long one to one mentor and all catering.
Guns must have a shotgun certificate and insurance.
If you require further details or have any questions please message me or email me : firstname.lastname@example.org
412 total views, 5 today
- Goose & Duck Shooting Dumfries & Galloway Scotland (5 views)
- Taw and Torridge wildfowlers (5 views)
- Full and half gun syndicate memberships available 2019/2020 (5 views)
- NOVICE DRIVEN PHEASANT SHOOTING CUMBRIA 26th October (5 views)
- A friendly, Saturday game shoot near Mold (5 views)
- Aiver Wood (5 views)
- Rough Shooting/Pest Shooting (4 views)
- Monmouthshire Simulated Game Shoot (MSGS) (4 views)
- Driven Clay Company Lancashire (4 views)
- Teign Valley Trappers (4 views)