- Contact: Pat
- Contact Email: Roughshoot23@outlook.com
- Phone: 07912281903
- Trade or Private: Private
- Listed: 29th August 2019 9:18 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
Due to let downs a limited number of places available for a rough/pest shoot.
About 350 acres of farm land and woods.
There are pheasant about for shooting in the season.
Shooting will start from end of September and I will run it until around June next year then a break.
May allow small calibre FAC subject to experience
It’s not a free for all and there are rules and booking in process.
Based near Hastings.
£300 per year payable on acceptance of membership
3242 total views, 1 today
- A friendly rough shoot near Chester (3 views)
- Aiver Wood (2 views)
- Self keepered shoot between Monmouth and Chepstow (2 views)
- Game syndicate positions available (2 views)
- Thackson`s Well Farm Shoot (2 views)
- Part Time Gamekeeper Opportunity (1 views)
- Pheasant and Partridge Days 175 Bird Days (1 views)
- Pheasant and Partridge 150 bird days (1 views)
- Pheasant and Partridge Days, 250 birds (1 views)
- Shropshire based simulated days in April (1 views)