- Contact: Richard Mumford
- Contact Email: email@example.com
- Phone: 07956816146
- Website: https://www.fourseasonsshooting.com/wingshooting-packages/
- Trade or Private: Trade
- Listed: 12th June 2019 2:21 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
£175 per person per day
minimum of 2 half & 5 full days @ £1050 all-inclusive
High-volume pigeon shooting in South Africa.
Late February March and April are the best months for high-volume pigeon and of hunting.
We start shooting at 7 AM in the morning and finish at 9:30 AM in the morning for the first flight of pigeons, you can expect a fire 300 to 500 cartridges on the morning pigeon flight line.
We will pack up and head back to the lodge for approximately 10 AM for breakfast and refreshments.
We will head back out to the feeding fields for the late morning and afternoon flight of pigeons at approximately 11 AM
your finished shooting at about 4 PM and you can expect fire 400 to 600 cartridges in the late morning and afternoon flight.
Will then head back to the lodge for refreshments and an evening meal.
The food is home-cooked the rooms are warm cleaned with en-suite showers.
The staff are friendly and will accommodate you in any way they can.
We guarantee the pigeon guides will always do their best to put you in the right position whether you wish to shoot very sporting birds on a flight line or decoying pigeons on a magnet.
The forthcoming season 2020 is my 20th season operating in South Africa.
Single hunters welcome.
Maximum group size for pigeon shooting and accommodation 10 hunters
1547 total views, 4 today
- DRIVEN PHEASANT SHOOTING PEGS AVAILABLE – NORTH CUMBRIA (6 views)
- Aiver Wood (5 views)
- Hemsworth and District Clay Pigeon Club (5 views)
- Driven Pheasant Shooting Syndicate Vacancies – North Cumbria (5 views)
- Small friendly Rough/Stand shooting syndicate (4 views)
- INLAND GOOSE & DUCK SHOOTING DEER STALKING (4 views)
- Wildfowling on the Ouse Washes and the Wash – Fenland Wildfowlers Association (4 views)
- 7th October Mowbreck Hall Farm Shoot (4 views)
- Fishing and hunting destination (4 views)
- Galloway Country Sports (4 views)